Supernatural Seasons 4-6 by Cryptozoïc

This topic can be found at:
https://nonsportupdate.infopop.cc/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/955604453/m/4637067876

January 27, 2016, 08:49 PM
ravenheart
Supernatural Seasons 4-6 by Cryptozoïc
quote:
Originally posted by ravenheart:
Apparently the binder for this will contain "a random autograph card". If that's a random one from the main set, and not a random from a pool of binder exclusives, then that's really stupid.

Crypto (and everyone else's) binders are never cheap, and I doubt this one will be any different, sadly.
February 08, 2016, 07:11 PM
ts
Was hoping now that the new Hobbit set was released we might get a release date for this set. Oh well.
February 08, 2016, 08:56 PM
piperh33
+ 1 ! Me too. Bouncey Bouncey

February 19, 2016, 04:05 PM
ts
I sent a tweet to Cryptozoic asking if we may get a release date. They tweeted back "Very soon."
February 20, 2016, 09:44 AM
piperh33
quote:
Originally posted by ts:
I sent a tweet to Cryptozoic asking if we may get a release date. They tweeted back "Very soon."

Really ?? Bouncey Oh, I can't wait !!
Thanks for the news, ts. Smile

February 22, 2016, 08:16 AM
ravenheart
quote:
Originally posted by ts:

So, they gave you no information at all then.

Classic Crypto Wink
February 22, 2016, 07:01 PM
ravenheart
Some actual info: release date is March 2.
March 09, 2016, 04:34 PM
ts
Does anyone know how many of each autograph this set were released? I know Rittenhouse has a checklist that says if a card is common, limited, etc.

I am trying to get a Genevieve Padalecki signed card and not many have popped up on ebay.

Thanks!
March 09, 2016, 04:37 PM
ravenheart
quote:
Originally posted by ts:
I am trying to get a Genevieve Padalecki signed card and not many have popped up on ebay.

Crypto never release numbers or even indicate rarity. As far as I've seen every autograph in this set is as common as the rest. I've seen several Genevieves on eBay, they're just usually priced higher than the rest purely based on desirability, it seems.
March 10, 2016, 09:16 PM
CordeliaChase_Fan
quote:
Crypto never release numbers or even indicate rarity. As far as I've seen every autograph in this set is as common as the rest. I've seen several Genevieves on eBay, they're just usually priced higher than the rest purely based on desirability, it seems.

That isn't really true- they've released average numbers for both Arrow sets now- with the 1st Season set featuring A2-A7 at 100 cards each for example and with the 2nd Season, Katie Cassidy and John Barrowman were limited to 100 each. I think if you ask, CZ will tell you if any were short-printed.

March 14, 2016, 07:42 PM
ts
Been looking for a Genevieve Padalecki card. Any other places besides Ebay to find one?

Thanks!
March 14, 2016, 08:26 PM
Raven
quote:
Originally posted by ts:
Been looking for a Genevieve Padalecki card. Any other places besides Ebay to find one?

Thanks!

Almost any dealer who has Supernatural cards for sale can be contacted directly, many have their own websites.