Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  News & Rumors    DC Comics Super Villains Trading Cards (Cryptozoic)
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

DC Comics Super Villains Trading Cards (Cryptozoic)
 Login/Join

posted
DC Comics Super Villains Trading Cards

Key Features:

Product Details:

Release Date: 2015
Packs:
MSRP:
Base Set:
Chase Sets:
Inserts:

Binder:

Promotional Cards:

NSU Magazine Vol. 25, #6
Cover Date: December 2014 -January 2015
P1

http://www.cryptozoic.com/trad...llains-trading-cards (Link is not live)

This message has been edited. Last edited by: SerialKilnWalkr,

Posts: 79 | Location: Cincinnati, OH | Registered: October 05, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Graham
posted Hide Post
Is there any chance you could post a list of the characters that will be allowed on sketches,and the artists drawing them?

BTW, the link doesn't work

Posts: 3804 | Location: United Kingdom | Registered: April 21, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Graham:
Is there any chance you could post a list of the characters that will be allowed on sketches,and the artists drawing them?

BTW, the link doesn't work

That info has not yet been released. Also, the link is not live as of yet. As soon as new information becomes available I will update the first post.

Posts: 79 | Location: Cincinnati, OH | Registered: October 05, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post