Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  News & Rumors    Continuum: Season Three (Rittenhouse)
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Continuum: Season Three (Rittenhouse)
 Login/Join

Silver Card Talk Member
posted
Product page is now up on the RA site:

http://www.scifihobby.com/products/continuum/season3/

Posts: 2147 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: September 14, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of MvG
posted Hide Post
Very happy about that! Great design autocards.

One question though: do the AUTOGRAPH CARDS have a white border as pictured or is this for displaying purposes?

Posts: 792 | Location: Netherlands | Registered: April 25, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of Kryten67
posted Hide Post

The White Border is part of the Card....

these were posted by Rachel Nichols before the First set came out.......

There is the Silver Signature, The Standard Auto, The Dual from Last Year..... & I believe the Exclusive Archive Box Auto...

I have a TON of these coming in........

p.s. There is No Binder this year........

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Kryten67,

Posts: 692 | Location: Columbus, OH | Registered: April 14, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of Kryten67
posted Hide Post
just like last year...no one wants to even talk about this one till it comes Out....Is that it?

Last year it was just me & Steve Charendoff..... The BAM! Everyone wanted it... I still sell stuff from last years set every week....... wish I had ordered more.......

Posts: 692 | Location: Columbus, OH | Registered: April 14, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Jason00
posted Hide Post
I love the show and I did buy a box of the first series. Not sure I am going to bite on these though, I am trying to buy a house so my spending has pretty much stopped as far as cards until The Force Awakens hits (and I get my Adam Driver/Kylo Ren autograph card).

Posts: 1562 | Location: Milwaukee, WI | Registered: November 27, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of Kryten67
posted Hide Post
just got word.... CONTINUUM has been pushed back to 8.19.2014
Frown Frown Frown Frown Frown Frown

posted Hide Post
I loved the first series liked the 2nd series and bought a master set of cards. The 3rd series i stopped watching after two episodes. The new format just didnt work for me.

Posts: 120 | Location: United Kingdom | Registered: June 13, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of WOMBLE
posted Hide Post
Checklist up :- http://www.scifihobby.com/prod...cklist.cfm?SetID=315
All autograph cards are Extremely Limited. Big Grin

Posts: 1114 | Location: UNITED KINGDOM | Registered: December 19, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of Kryten67
posted Hide Post
Bouncey Dance Luv You Thumb Up

Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of MvG
posted Hide Post
Nice! But two autograph versions... So two different autos or is the full bleed the same as the season 1 auto? That doesn't maker sense though. Any insight on this?

"
Lexa Doig as Sonya Valentine (Bordered) Extremely Limited

Lexa Doig as Sonya Valentine (Full Bleed) Extremely Limited "

Posts: 792 | Location: Netherlands | Registered: April 25, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of Kryten67
posted Hide Post
Different ......
Blue Bordered Auto

FB photos are Different from Series 1......

2 images posted by Mistake as series one autos at time of release.....

FB above was on the Checklist for Season 1

If it's CONTINUUM, ASK ME!

Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of MvG
posted Hide Post
Thanks for your reply Kryten. No FB Nichols pack inserted autograph card in this release.
Then I just have to buy 12 cases Big Grin

Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of Kryten67
posted Hide Post
MvG you can always just get an Archive Box....that will have everything.(INCULDING The Complete GOLD set)

you would need 2 cases just get get all 41 Autos, that doesn't count the Incentive Autos...3 per box times 12 boxes = 36...still short a few......

I am Continuum.

Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of Kryten67
posted Hide Post
Autograph Images Posted Metal

https://www.facebook.com/media...90&type=3&uploaded=2

Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of Kryten67
posted Hide Post
Continuum Archive Exclusive Auto

Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of Raven
posted Hide Post
I never started watching this show because time travel themes always give me a headache and virtually never make any sense when you bother to dissect the plot afterwards. Too many holes in the story line. Having said that, the cards look very nice.

Looking at the checklist, three things strike me.

Every autograph card is Extremely Limited.

The star, Rachel Nichols, seems to sign a lot with a regular, an incentive and an archive only version.

Most actors have done both a bordered and a full bleed autograph card.

I may be wrong, but this kind of looks like a wrap up set. Between what was included in this release and the previous Season 1 and 2 set, what hit has not been covered, besides possible new characters if the series continues?

Posts: 10382 | Location: New York | Registered: November 20, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
The show has a similar plot to a 90's tv show called "Time Trax"

quote:
Time Trax is an American/Australian co-produced science fiction television series that first aired in 1993. A police officer, sent through time into the past, has to track down and return convicted criminals who have escaped prison in the future.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Time_Trax

Posts: 526 | Location: nj | Registered: April 22, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of Kryten67
posted Hide Post
Rachel Nichols signed 200 cards for series 1 that covered Season 1 & 2. She also Signed less for series 1 Incentive. Her Auto Sells way above $200 & close to $500 for the Dual Signed Incentive.

Rachel Signed 50 Autograph Cards Season 3. She Also Signed for the Incentive Card (50. The Archive Box Auto is INCREDIBLY LIMITED...Maybe 25 Copies.

Compare that to another card set, That's crazy Limited.

Season 4 is the last season w/ 6 episodes.

This one is for the Fans of the show

Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of Raven
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Kryten67:

Season 4 is the last season w/ 6 episodes.

This one is for the Fans of the show

So that's what I said then, this is the wrap up set and RA put all the hits they have in it.

Not following this series, I didn't know that season 4 will end at 6 episodes, but I can't see a full set being made from that. It might be ripe for an expansion type release though, just to complete the thing I mean.

Posts: 10382 | Location: New York | Registered: November 20, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of MvG
posted Hide Post
RA still has not released this autograph of Rachel Nichols.....

So I guess (hope) Season 4

http://vignette3.wikia.nocooki...st?cb=20140422173747