Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

SuperPowers
 Login/Join

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Tattoox
posted
Any word on the release date for this?

Posts: 1619 | Location: Oregon | Registered: August 25, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Platinum Card Talk Member
Picture of Redemption
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Tattoox:
Any word on the release date for this?

You mean the one Dynamic Forces' webpage says would be shipping "September, 2008"

Is this associated with the DC series by the same name?

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Redemption,

Posts: 8466 | Location: Tormented Space | Registered: July 31, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of TheUberBob
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Redemption:

If memory serves me right I believe it's based on the "Project Superpowers" series published by Dynamite Entertainment, the publishing arm of DF.

-Bob-

Posts: 2767 | Location: San Antonio, TX | Registered: May 07, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Redemption
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by TheUberBob:
quote:
Originally posted by Redemption:

If memory serves me right I believe it's based on the "Project Superpowers" series published by Dynamite Entertainment, the publishing arm of DF.

-Bob-

Ah... never heard of it. Thanks for the info Bob.

Posts: 8466 | Location: Tormented Space | Registered: July 31, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Tattoox
posted Hide Post
Where these canceled?

Edit: I see a September release date. But my question is still valid. lol

Posts: 1619 | Location: Oregon | Registered: August 25, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Scifi Cards
posted Hide Post
Unfortunately, you never really know with Dynamic Forces. It could just show up on the doorstep one day.

We had a couple members from DF for awhile, and hopes were that communications and reliability might be better, but we haven't heard from them in some time.

I think we are waiting on Project SuperPowers, Lone Ranger, and Kick A$$ right now. More if you go back further.

Ed

Trading Page Now Online: http://www.scifi.cards/trading.html

Collecting Sketches of the Character Crystal

Posts: 5081 | Location: Phoenix, AZ | Registered: March 09, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of william291077
posted Hide Post
Howdy all,

Superpowers was due in 2008? The Kick A$$ movie came out in March this year right?

Given that Kick A$$ has a planned sequal and that DF are only running about 2 years behind then we should look forward to a comined trilogy set sometime in 2014.

TTFN

Posts: 457 | Location: Glasgow, United Kingdom | Registered: August 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Tattoox
posted Hide Post
Still not out, huh?

Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of Sci-FiPlanet
posted Hide Post
Looks like a Breygent release now.

Posts: 884 | Location: UK | Registered: October 10, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Raj
posted Hide Post
I had Lone Ranger on order at the local comic shop. When it was (unsurprisingly) late, I emailed DF and was told that it was cancelled.

DF also a set for Kick-A$$ through Diamond - 3 boxes, a binder and 3 additional chase cards. I'm still waiting for the binder and 3 additional chase cards.

I am beginning to hate DF so much that it surprises me. The above is not the only reason.

Posts: 3251 | Location: Luton, UK | Registered: October 07, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of TheUberBob
posted Hide Post
Raj,

Your store should have gotten the additional chase cards. We received ours a couple of weeks (maybe a month?) after we received our boxes. I think there was a costume, a sketch and an autograph.

-Bob-

Posts: 2767 | Location: San Antonio, TX | Registered: May 07, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post