Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  News & Rumors    2011 Panini Americana Series
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

2011 Panini Americana Series
 Login/Join

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of EriktheArchitect
posted
http://www.cardboardconnection...011-panini-americana

Panini's cinema driven trading card offering returns for another screening this June. 2011 Panini Americana features a diverse cast of movie stars, directors and other contributers to the entertainment industry. Each $80-$100 hobby box will deliver 4-packs and 4-hits.

Posts: 1162 | Location: Just NW of Hazzard County Georgia USA | Registered: December 08, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
There are several box breaks up already.Looks a nice product but I think I will wait for the prices to drop as they usually do.

Posts: 2564 | Location: Sutton Coldfield England | Registered: August 09, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
This has been out for about a month now. Still haven't seen a checklist. Anyone?

Was kind of laughing as Emanuelle Chriqui is in both the Americana and the Canadiana sets. Canadiana is also out, people just don't seem interested enough to talk about it. Or maybe they are quietly hoping no one will notice? lol

With Chriqui being in this, the Canadiana looks kind of like a collection of star auto's I've got, and in some cases, am getting tired of. Helps to be first out of the gate I guess... --Chris

Posts: 423 | Location: Heaven (Barrie, Ontario, Canada) | Registered: June 22, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by collector of things:
This has been out for about a month now. Still haven't seen a checklist. Anyone?

It's on their website. Click CHECKLISTS at the top, then you just have to go through the dropdowns.

Posts: 1568 | Location: NJ | Registered: August 28, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
This is a funny/odd set,I have to say (even though i m well up on my movie/T V stars) I haven't heard of a lot of the signers,but they do include astronauts and a Zimbabwean swimmer Wink

Posts: 1212 | Location: u.k. | Registered: February 02, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of Raven
posted Hide Post
These types of hodge-podge products have a lot of repeat signers now and the autograph prices are getting soft. The average signer seems to be a reality star or someone who has seen better days. Wink

Although the variety makes it tempting, after you bust a few packs don't be surprised if you wished you had kept your money and picked up only the individual cards you really wanted. Frown

Posts: 10380 | Location: New York | Registered: November 20, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post