Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  News & Rumors    Cult Stuff Mystery Box 2012
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Cult Stuff Mystery Box 2012
 Login/Join

Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of Sci-FiPlanet
posted
For those interested this is now available for pre-order. Limited to just 60 sets and shipping in December. Please have a look Smile Link!

Posts: 884 | Location: UK | Registered: October 10, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Awesome sauce!! Thumb Up

Reliving my childhood one piece of painted plastic and slab of cardboard at a time.

Posts: 971 | Location: San Diego | Registered: July 21, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Ordered a couple of these Thumb Up .If it's as good as last years I will be very pleased Smile.

Posts: 2564 | Location: Sutton Coldfield England | Registered: August 09, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of Sci-FiPlanet
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Triple-Frog:
Ordered a couple of these Thumb Up .If it's as good as last years I will be very pleased Smile.

Much much better, we have added a LOT more stuff Smile

Posts: 884 | Location: UK | Registered: October 10, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Excellent Dance .Hope to see you at the NEC next week if I can find my way through the maze of tables Wave .

Posts: 2564 | Location: Sutton Coldfield England | Registered: August 09, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Please have a look Link!

I looked, I liked, I ordered!

Posts: 457 | Location: Raleigh | Registered: April 21, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Will there be exclusive promos in it ?

Posts: 4714 | Location: Bayonne, NJ, USA | Registered: May 06, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by David R:
Will there be exclusive promos in it ?

The item description on the Cult Stuff home page says yes Smile .

Picture of pendragon
posted Hide Post
I missed out on this last year but not this year. I ordered me one. Can't wait to get it!

Posts: 429 | Location: San Diego, CA | Registered: January 28, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by John Tirohn:
quote:
Please have a look Link!

I looked, I liked, I ordered!

Me too!

Man, there is a lot of nice stuff available right now (the Mystery Box, Breygent's World of Fantasy.) Too bad the holidays are so close, or I might have purchased multiples of each. Guess I'll buy the rest of the family some Christmas presents, instead, LOL. Big Grin

Reliving my childhood one piece of painted plastic and slab of cardboard at a time.

Posts: 971 | Location: San Diego | Registered: July 21, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Thush
posted Hide Post
Nice one. I've ordered a box. Will these arrive before Xmas? Be great to open this on Christmas Day.

Posts: 385 | Location: London, UK | Registered: October 10, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Picture of Blue Horseshoe
posted Hide Post
Any news on when these are shipping?

Dave.

Posts: 280 | Location: United Kingdom | Registered: July 26, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Blue Horseshoe:
Any news on when these are shipping?

Dave.

Jason said mid-December when I saw him at the NEC.They were still finding goodies to pack into the boxes Smile .

Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of Sci-FiPlanet
posted Hide Post
We have been packing these full today in fact and they will be ready to ship next week at the latest. Lots of stuff going into each one Smile

Picture of miket999
posted Hide Post
Jason,

Are these shipping yet? Can you tell I am anxious? Smile Smile Smile

Thanks.

Mike.

Posts: 5347 | Location: Warrenton, Virginia, USA | Registered: January 08, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of Sci-FiPlanet
posted Hide Post
Yup! Started shipping today and all orders should be out by the end of the day tomorrow!

Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of hammer
posted Hide Post
I thought I ordered one at memorabilia!!!!

Posts: 12154 | Location: England | Registered: September 16, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of Sci-FiPlanet
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by hammer:
I thought I ordered one at memorabilia!!!!

You did! I have one for you, check your emails Razz

Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of hammer
posted Hide Post
If it was sent today then I will see it when I get home from work Razz

Posts: 12154 | Location: England | Registered: September 16, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of hammer
posted Hide Post
e-mail sent