Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  News & Rumors    Captain america 2
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Captain america 2
 Login/Join

posted
HI

With 5 weeks to release I was wondering if anyone had heard who will be signing autographs for this release .

Posts: 157 | Location: ENGLAND | Registered: February 24, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Contest Czar
Picture of barobehere
posted Hide Post
It is upper deck so like Thor 2. We will know nothing until people start breaking boxes.

Posts: 5776 | Location: Meridian, Mississippi | Registered: November 23, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I was just wondering that's all ,as I had seen a autograph of Cobie Smulders and a auto costume of Chris Evans ,and was wondering if it was another Scarlett Johanssen mock up.

Posts: 157 | Location: ENGLAND | Registered: February 24, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by NEIL BROWN:
I was just wondering that's all ,as I had seen a autograph of Cobie Smulders and a auto costume of Chris Evans ,and was wondering if it was another Scarlett Johanssen mock up.

I would think the Cobie Smulders is legit as she has signed before but the Chris Evans is anybodys guess.

Posts: 2564 | Location: Sutton Coldfield England | Registered: August 09, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of archifou
posted Hide Post
Hayley Atwell, Cobie Smulders, Dominic Cooper, Georges St. Pierre and Sebastian Stan will be the actors signing for the set.

Posts: 1225 | Location: Montreal, Quebec, Canada | Registered: November 17, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thanks very much for the info ,so no Chris Evans autograph then ?.

Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by archifou:
Hayley Atwell, Cobie Smulders, Dominic Cooper, Georges St. Pierre and Sebastian Stan will be the actors signing for the set.

Such a shame they are stickers Frown .

Posts: 2564 | Location: Sutton Coldfield England | Registered: August 09, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of goldenavenger
posted Hide Post
Has the release date been pushed back or is it still March 25th?

http://www.comicartfans.com/Ga...etail.asp?GCat=25744

Posts: 1841 | Location: OH, USA | Registered: April 18, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Has anyone a confirmed release date for this set ,I have seen 4/16 ,4/30 and 5/16 .

posted Hide Post
Pushed back to 5/16.

Posts: 11 | Location: CA | Registered: October 13, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post