Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  News & Rumors    The Complete Game of Thrones Trading Cards
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

The Complete Game of Thrones Trading Cards
 Login/Join

Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of hammer
posted
I see RA have this on their upcoming release schedule

Posts: 12152 | Location: England | Registered: September 16, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Platinum Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Cool! I wonder what they will do this time.

Posts: 5409 | Location: Parts Unknown. | Registered: January 25, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of stevetrek
posted Hide Post
More major characters autos and chase cards per box would be great.

Posts: 900 | Location: IL | Registered: February 07, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by stevetrek:
More major characters autos and chase cards per box would be great.

What's that? More autos from extras, and uncollectable 50-card chase sets, you say?

Posts: 794 | Location: England | Registered: August 16, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of bone
posted Hide Post
This set will probably have some Emilia Clarke cut autographs from 258 West again. I remember selling some to a Rittenhouse employee a year ago.

Posts: 78 | Location: Australia | Registered: August 07, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of Raven
posted Hide Post
Well they have to do something, so cuts from some of the people they never got or who stopped signing early on are about the only thing left to create a valued card. Even the sketches have started to appear at a much higher ratio, which is a very good thing.

It's a shame that having a title with locked in collectors and multiple autographs of the stars creates a ho-hum attitude for them, but that's the nature of supply and demand I guess. RA has to try to keep coming out with something new for the important repeat signers, because short prints from minor new characters/actors no one can remember will not entice collectors to buy more GoT product.

Posts: 10370 | Location: New York | Registered: November 20, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post