Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  News & Rumors    New Voltron Trading Cards AVAILABLE NOW!
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

New Voltron Trading Cards AVAILABLE NOW!
 Login/Join

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Miss Lizzy
posted Hide Post
My preview packs came today!!! Clap

Posts: 2070 | Location: Southern California | Registered: March 20, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Have the promo cards that were available thru the SASE offer been sent out yet ? I mailed my envelope to Sadlittles about 3 weeks ago, and yet nothing has come...

Posts: 4711 | Location: Bayonne, NJ, USA | Registered: May 06, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Miss Lizzy
posted Hide Post
Opened 15 packs, here are the sketches (need a little help with the artists):

Kurt Ruskin, ?
?, Rich Molinelli
?

Posts: 2070 | Location: Southern California | Registered: March 20, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of RAMolinelli
posted Hide Post
Being all the base cards have been revealed I thought I would come here and let you guys see them. Sets still available at:

http://store.voltron.com/speci...chcardspreorder.aspx

Cards all drawn and colored by me Smile:
[/img]

Posts: 472 | Location: Outer Space | Registered: December 05, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Rich, are there just 2 promo cards ? Will there be more ? If so, when ?

Posts: 4711 | Location: Bayonne, NJ, USA | Registered: May 06, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of RAMolinelli
posted Hide Post
I think there are just two promo cards right now. I did another card for them, but I haven't been told when the release date of that promo is.

Posts: 472 | Location: Outer Space | Registered: December 05, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of RAMolinelli
posted Hide Post
Was just sent this via e-mail that they are now selling bulk sets of 10 on ebay.

Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Anyone know where and when the 3rd promo card will be released ?

Posts: 3973 | Location: NY | Registered: August 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post