Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  News & Rumors    New Voltron Trading Cards AVAILABLE NOW!
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

New Voltron Trading Cards AVAILABLE NOW!
 Login/Join

Picture of RAMolinelli
posted
Hey Boys and Girls,

Voltron Preview Sets are available now! Go here and secure yours now!
http://store.voltron.com/speci...chcardspreorder.aspx

For an image of the Red Lion Base Card I did head over to my personal site: www.mankindram.com

This message has been edited. Last edited by: RAMolinelli,

Posts: 472 | Location: Outer Space | Registered: December 05, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I wanna paint robots.

Anyone care to share an email address to Sadlittles?

Think of all the great Karma you'd get in return.

Thanks,
Jason

Posts: 70 | Location: Texas | Registered: December 10, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of RAMolinelli
posted Hide Post
https://www.facebook.com/Sadlittlescom

That's where I found the info, incase anyone wants to get updates when they update.

Posts: 472 | Location: Outer Space | Registered: December 05, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of RAMolinelli
posted Hide Post
Bump I am now allowed to talk about this project! Details above!

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Miss Lizzy
posted Hide Post
This just made my day Big Grin

Posts: 2070 | Location: Southern California | Registered: March 20, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
That's awesome!

Posts: 1568 | Location: NJ | Registered: August 28, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of RAMolinelli
posted Hide Post
Thanks guys I'm pretty damn excited myself.

posted Hide Post
Very cool Rich I am sure this set will be a hit!

Posts: 377 | Location: Ohio | Registered: June 13, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of make-mine-marvel
posted Hide Post
wasn't there a 5Finity set about 2 years ago?

@Sketchcards on Twitter

Posts: 1817 | Location: Woodstock, GA | Registered: June 26, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Platinum Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by make-mine-marvel:
wasn't there a 5Finity set about 2 years ago?

Yep.

Posts: 5409 | Location: Parts Unknown. | Registered: January 25, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of RAMolinelli
posted Hide Post
I wasn't part of that set but I was told this is the first official trading cards, the 5 Finity set was only sketch cards. But as I turned that set down I can't confirm if it had a base set or not. I'm just the messenger. Smile

Platinum Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
The 5FINITY release was an official release. It was sketch cards only, so no base set, but 'first official trading cards' I think at that point we are talking semantics. Are sketch cards trading cards? Of course they are.

I love what Sadlittles is doing, and I can't wait to pick up the new products.

Also for Voltron fans there was a sticker set and a tatoo set. . .

Posts: 5409 | Location: Parts Unknown. | Registered: January 25, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
I hope it comes out before Christmas. I'm thinking of some 30-somethings who can be made to wax nostalgic. Or grow nostalgic through wax packs.

Posts: 2424 | Location: North Augusta, SC, USA | Registered: November 28, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of RAMolinelli
posted Hide Post
Sets are now available! Info updated at the top!

Picture of cmcdjj37
posted Hide Post
got mine ordered. Will make for a nice Christmas present.

Posts: 209 | Location: Castle Rock, Colorado | Registered: July 21, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Are there promos for this ? Where are they available ?

Posts: 3992 | Location: NY | Registered: August 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of RAMolinelli
posted Hide Post

Here you go Tommy. This is the first of a few promo cards coming from The Official Voltron Fan Page! There are no promos for the Lion 5 Card set as that is the preview set for the HUGE 3 Set wide card set coming next year! I'm just the hired artist on this so for more info maybe go "like" the Voltron Page or Sadlittles page! I'll try and keep you guys as up to date as I can from my end.

Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Looking at the website I noticed that free shipping was offered so I ordered a set only to discover that when completing the Paypal checkout I was being asked to pay $37 for shipping to the UK. I therefore declined so overseas buyers beware!

Posts: 2116 | Location: United Kingdom | Registered: October 14, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
So there are at least 2 promos ? A Sven promo through Facebook, and a Coran promo, randomly in the preview packs ?

Posts: 3992 | Location: NY | Registered: August 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Miss Lizzy
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by JOHN LEVITT:
Looking at the website I noticed that free shipping was offered so I ordered a set only to discover that when completing the Paypal checkout I was being asked to pay $37 for shipping to the UK. I therefore declined so overseas buyers beware!

I had the same issue here in the US, it said free shipping but when I got to the checkout there was a $12 shipping charge for my 15 sets.
I did get a discount of like $20 though, so it evens out.

Posts: 2070 | Location: Southern California | Registered: March 20, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post