Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  News & Rumors    Will Eisner's The Spirit
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Will Eisner's The Spirit
 Login/Join

Gold Card Talk Member
posted
There is a new Kickstarter for the classic comic strip.

The set is 33 to 50 cards (depending on the stretch goals reached) and there are 5 metal cards

Here it is

https://www.kickstarter.com/pr...t&term=WILL%20EISNER

Posts: 4714 | Location: Bayonne, NJ, USA | Registered: May 06, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Raj
posted Hide Post
Thanks. I hadn't seen that.

Posts: 3249 | Location: Luton, UK | Registered: October 07, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
The sets of metal cards are limited to 50.

Posts: 3994 | Location: NY | Registered: August 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
New Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Thanks for the signal boost! This is also a really limited set: I won't be able to sell any after the campaign, making this the only way to get them.

And we're looking at 24 metal card levels left. I'm also looking into (so it's not definite yet) getting uncut sheets, once we hit the next stretch goal ($800 from now) of 20 cards on chipback stock!

Let me know if you have any questions, and please feel free to spread the word.

Bestest, Chris

Posts: 1 | Location: Richmond VA | Registered: April 23, 2019Reply With QuoteReport This Post