Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  News & Rumors    Rittenhouse 2021
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Rittenhouse 2021
 Login/Join

Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of hammer
posted
I see these sets are currently listed on RA's website for 2021.

Star Trek: Picard Season 1 Trading Cards (Spring 2021)
Women of Star Trek: Art and Images Trading Cards (Summer 2021)
Game of Thrones - Iron Anniversary Trading Cards (Spring 2021)
Star Trek: The Next Generation Archives & Inscriptions Trading Cards (Fall 2021)
Lost In Space (Netflix) Season Two Trading Cards (TBA)
Twin Peaks (TBA)

Posts: 12157 | Location: England | Registered: September 16, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of mykdude
posted Hide Post
I might go after some of the Picard product but overall it looks like I will save some money in 2021. Cool

Posts: 4853 | Location: Tennessee | Registered: March 09, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Titanium Card Talk Member
Picture of wolfie
posted Hide Post
I love the arts and images cards. Thumb Up

Posts: 29001 | Location: wolverhampton staffs uk | Registered: July 19, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Same as ever for me then, I'll go after whatever new full bleed autographs are in the GOT set, and that's it.

Posts: 795 | Location: England | Registered: August 16, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Hedgehog Witch
posted Hide Post
GoT "Iron Anniversary" sounds potentially like some more horrible metal cards.
Either way, I'll probably just pick up a couple of autographs, but I might not even bother with a box. The last few have been so diluted.

I really liked Picard, so I'll have a look at that set.

Posts: 423 | Location: UK | Registered: March 13, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of hammer
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Hedgehog Witch:
I really liked Picard, so I'll have a look at that set.

Same here

Posts: 12157 | Location: England | Registered: September 16, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Graham
posted Hide Post
Might have a go at Picard depending on the content. Definitely going for Lost in Space Season 2.

Posts: 3804 | Location: United Kingdom | Registered: April 21, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of stevetrek
posted Hide Post
I'll most likely go for the Star Treks.

Posts: 900 | Location: IL | Registered: February 07, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
I'm quite curious to see if a full-bleed David Lynch autograph will be in next year's Twin Peaks set. And if it is, I'll be even more curious to see whether or not it's an incentive or archive box exclusive. Roll Eyes

Posts: 2147 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: September 14, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of piperh33
posted Hide Post
Nothing interesting for me. Frown

Posts: 130 | Location: Bordeaux, France | Registered: December 19, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
The only thing on the current Rittenhouse calendar that interests me is Twin Peaks - and that's only if they get some new signers (Naomi Watts would be nice Luv You) and/or we get another chance at a David Lynch autograph. Having a chance to pull a Lynch auto makes all the difference in the world for me as far as box/case opening desirability. He's the "Harrison Ford auto" of Twin Peaks. Big Grin And so far we've gotten a dual of him with MacLachlan and a bordered single. So you know a full-bleed single should still be coming, and possibly another dual. They should do a dual with him and Madchen Amick if possible. Smile

And Steve did say on the RA boards that another Twilight Zone set is in the works, coming 2021 or 2022, and they already got a few new signers on board. Very good news indeed. Metal

Posts: 2147 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: September 14, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of X
posted Hide Post
Will be keeping my eye on the Picard set. Enjoyed the show a lot.

Posts: 3136 | Location: England | Registered: June 23, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post