Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  News & Rumors    Marvel Masterpieces Turns 20
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Marvel Masterpieces Turns 20
 Login/Join

Administrator
Picture of H_Toser
posted
Can you believe the first edition of Marvel Masterpieces turns 20 this year? Laura Inglis interview artist Joe Jusko about the series today for the blog. It's really an interesting piece that includes images of some of the advertising pieces from that period straight from Joe's archives.

Celebrating the 20th Anniversary of Marvel Masterpieces

Posts: 12995 | Location: Harrisburg, PA, USA | Registered: November 29, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Tattoox
posted Hide Post
I love Joe's work. Don't know how many comics and cards I've bought just because Joe did the work.

Posts: 1619 | Location: Oregon | Registered: August 25, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I remember seeing that set while I was in middle school and thinking it was the most amazing rendition of my favorite characters I had ever seen. Still one of my favorite card sets!

Posts: 153 | Location: Washington | Registered: September 04, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Jake
posted Hide Post
I never did finish that set. Had the most horrible luck with collation lol

Posts: 1226 | Location: Vegas Baby! | Registered: September 21, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
One of the best sets ever ! 20 years ago ? Wow, do I feel old. In December 1992, I was 19 years old, a sophomore in college...

Posts: 4714 | Location: Bayonne, NJ, USA | Registered: May 06, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
What a fantastic set! Lots of memories tied up in that one. Thanks for the most welcome walk down Memory Lane!

Posts: 52 | Location: Madison, WI | Registered: March 14, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post