Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  News & Rumors    The Beauty of Horses Cards
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

The Beauty of Horses Cards
 Login/Join

Gold Card Talk Member
posted

Posts: 4714 | Location: Bayonne, NJ, USA | Registered: May 06, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
NSU Writer
Picture of Don Norton
posted Hide Post
I'm in on this one for a Master Set

Posts: 2911 | Location: Crystal Lake, IL | Registered: December 04, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of mykdude
posted Hide Post
Looks like a nice set but just doesn't match my reasons for collecting cards.

Posts: 4851 | Location: Tennessee | Registered: March 09, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thank you for posting about this! All the double-master sets have now gone out, and the single-master and base sets go out before Wednesday of this week.

Totally get that this set is not for everyone! I am super happy with the way it turned out though, did not expect its success. I hope everyone will enjoy the cards!

Posts: 71 | Location: Province of Quebec | Registered: March 27, 2019Reply With QuoteReport This Post