Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  News & Rumors    James Bond Autographs & Relics Checklist
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

James Bond Autographs & Relics Checklist
 Login/Join

posted
Partial checklist for the new James Bond set has been released.

http://www.scifihobby.com/prod...cklist.cfm?SetID=290

Autographs not listed yet

Posts: 61 | Location: Nottinghamshire, United Kingdom | Registered: June 02, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
There are 64 Relic cards in this set!!

Posts: 61 | Location: Nottinghamshire, United Kingdom | Registered: June 02, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Titanium Card Talk Member
Picture of wolfie
posted Hide Post
Gold parallels...1 per box..110 card set.

Holy moly, good luck with that. Eek

Posts: 28999 | Location: wolverhampton staffs uk | Registered: July 19, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Where will that P5 UK exclusive promo be available ? Is it out yet ?

Posts: 4714 | Location: Bayonne, NJ, USA | Registered: May 06, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Titanium Card Talk Member
Picture of wolfie
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by David R:
Where will that P5 UK exclusive promo be available ? Is it out yet ?

No good asking us, we are in the UK.

Posts: 28999 | Location: wolverhampton staffs uk | Registered: July 19, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
As an official UK Rittenhouse Distributor we should be getting the UK Exclusive P5 Promo.
This will be offered with sealed boxes/cases.

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Chris Cline
posted Hide Post
Rittenhouse is the new Topps. Boxs will soon be filed with parallel sets no one can complete.

http://1000thghostcards.weebly.com/

Posts: 1155 | Location: Denver, CO | Registered: December 03, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of WOMBLE
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Card Owner:

That will make a pretty big archive box. Big Grin

Posts: 1114 | Location: UNITED KINGDOM | Registered: December 19, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of Raven
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Card Owner:

I was checking the website and all 64 relic cards appear to be bits of clothing and combinations of bits of clothing.

I don't know about others, but I always liked those oddball Bond prop cards that had playing cards, business cards, lists, bags, flags, you know the ones I mean. I don't know when costume cards started to be called relic cards, but I guess I missed the memo. Big Grin

Hate to sound like I'm complaining, RA always puts out a nice Bond set and great autographs, which is my main concern. Its just that 64 costume cards is a lot to collect on the one hand and kind of underwhelming on the other. Wink

Posts: 10382 | Location: New York | Registered: November 20, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
So, with added auto's (say 40) there are 580 cards to collect, bring it on Razz

Posts: 1212 | Location: u.k. | Registered: February 02, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Pictures of the relic cards, Skyfall base set, Goldfinger Throwback set and the chase cards have now gone up on the Rittenhouse website.

Only waiting for the autograph list to be announced!!

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of WOMBLE
posted Hide Post
The Skyfall base set looks fantastic. Thumb Up

Posts: 1114 | Location: UNITED KINGDOM | Registered: December 19, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Autograph list is up on the Rittenhouse website.

Platinum Card Talk Member
Picture of Scifi Cards
posted Hide Post
Wow, this is going to be hard to complete.

12 Extremely Limited Autos

64 Very Limited Relics

This one will take both patience and a fair amount of money

Ed

Trading Page Now Online: http://www.scifi.cards/trading.html

Collecting Sketches of the Character Crystal

Posts: 5079 | Location: Phoenix, AZ | Registered: March 09, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Man, this set is shaping up to be a MONSTER of a Bond set. We don't even know the SP's on the relics yet, but I am sure some will be very low numbered. I think the autograph line-up is one of the strongest of all the Bond releases so far.

So to get a relic set with perfect collation you are talking 5.5 cases (but we know the odds of that are nearly impossible).

To complete the gold parallel base set you are looking at over 9 cases with perfect collation again.

The archive box for this release is going to be a MASSIVE seller, could we see the most expensive selling archive box of all time? (out of the gate) I think so.

Posts: 109 | Location: Ormond Beach, FL | Registered: June 19, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Hedgehog Witch
posted Hide Post
Whew!! It's a huge set. Epic! Eek This won't be one I'll chase up a master set for...not deep enough pockets. I'm getting one case and will be happy with what I pull from that. Smile

Although, I can't stand Teri Hatcher, so if I was unlucky enough to get her 'extremely limited' auto that will be sold or traded quite quickly. Big Grin
There are actually plenty of the ordinary and 'limited' autos that I'd be very happy to get, though.

Posts: 422 | Location: UK | Registered: March 13, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of WOMBLE
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by NonSportCardGuy26:
..... We don't even know the SP's on the relics yet, but I am sure some will be very low numbered. .

ALL the relic cards are numbered to 200, according to Rittenhouse's web site.

Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
As great as this set looks and how great a job they are doing, they have definately cheated the full bleed autograph collectors, I waited a year for Skyfall full bleed autograph cards ( having loved the movie) and now I find out I have to wait another year, as all the in packet Skyfall autographs are 40th anniversary exclusive, same appys to all the big new signers, fullbleed collectors get all the ones 40th got last year plus 5 repeat signers, whatever anyone says it is a poor decision, Skyfall signers should have been split or on both style (that wouldn't have hurt) as it is the theme of the set, the excuse they gave was,they wanted to fill in the gaps of the 40th anniv ? I like the on going collection and adding each year, but what they have done this time is absolutely disgraceful.

Posts: 1212 | Location: u.k. | Registered: February 02, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
My friend was told by a dealer that he's looking at selling master sets (minus the gold parallels) for something in the range of $ 2,800.

Posts: 3999 | Location: NY | Registered: August 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of Raven
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by cheifbrody:
As great as this set looks and how great a job they are doing, they have definately cheated the full bleed autograph collectors, I waited a year for Skyfall full bleed autograph cards ( having loved the movie) and now I find out I have to wait another year, as all the in packet Skyfall autographs are 40th anniversary exclusive, same appys to all the big new signers, fullbleed collectors get all the ones 40th got last year plus 5 repeat signers, whatever anyone says it is a poor decision, Skyfall signers should have been split or on both style (that wouldn't have hurt) as it is the theme of the set, the excuse they gave was,they wanted to fill in the gaps of the 40th anniv ? I like the on going collection and adding each year, but what they have done this time is absolutely disgraceful.

This has become a huge complaint on the RA forum and I think its kind of beside the point. I prefer the FB cards to the 40th style myself, but its the same autograph so if you want the signer what's the difference if the FB will be in the next set? You can take the 40th, or pass, or get both eventually.

When I say its beside the point, I don't mean to brush it off. I mean that a bigger complaint is that there are 12 extremely limited autographs, all desirable, and 64 costume cards (I refuse to call them relics) limited to 200. Bond is a popular title that doesn't need a high end release, and it sure looks like this is a high end release. If overproduction is bad for market prices, how is underproduction that will keep average collectors from buying any better?

This set doesn't bother me because I am not deep into Bond, but I do buy other RA products and I don't want this level of short hits to become their new model for set construction.

Posts: 10382 | Location: New York | Registered: November 20, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post