Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  News & Rumors    Beyond Stokers Dracula
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Beyond Stokers Dracula
 Login/Join

Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of Sci-FiPlanet
posted

Ok folks, now that Civil War has shipped to everyone I am happy to say this set is ready. It is shipping in 10 days and all the art is in. Any late artwork will just be added, but the good news for collectors and dealers is this: We have cut the print run to just 50 cases. Thats 500 sets with at least 2 sketch cards in EVERY set. The sketches are superb, and you will find a list of the artists on the set and sample of art! Check out the Product Information Page more info. We are packing this product full and you will find at least 21 sketch cards per case, often more.

Artist List:
Adam Black
Anastasia Catris
Andrew Richmond
Barry Linck
Bianca Thompson
Bonnie Brooks
Brian Typhair
Carolyn Edwards
Chris Duhazé
Chris Thorne
Clinton Yeager
Dan Gorman
Danny Silva
Dave Sharpe
Dave strong
David Carrillo
Debra Quinn
Elisa Chong
Eric Van Elslande
Huy Truong
Israel Arteaga
j(ay)
Jason Westlake
Jesse Hughes
Joe Hogan
Josh Ginter
Josh Werner
Kitty L Dye
Laura Inglis
Liz Chesterman
Luiz Zavala
Marcia Dye
Matthew Zeigler
Michael Munshaw
Patrick Hamill
Paulina Vassileva
Richard Simpson
Robert Hack
Sal Galindo
Scott Fellowes
Scott Rorie
Solly Mohamed
Terry Pavlet

Posts: 884 | Location: UK | Registered: October 10, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Titanium Card Talk Member
Picture of wolfie
posted Hide Post
Looks superb, this should sell out faster than a flying bat. Thumb Up

Posts: 28999 | Location: wolverhampton staffs uk | Registered: July 19, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of Sci-FiPlanet
posted Hide Post

Liz Chesterman

Posts: 884 | Location: UK | Registered: October 10, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Manufacturer
posted Hide Post
looks great

tom

Posts: 3260 | Location: New York | Registered: March 24, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Been looking forward to this one! Bram Stoker Dracula was one of my favorite releases so I can't wait to get hold of Beyond Stoker's Dracula. Metal

Reliving my childhood one piece of painted plastic and slab of cardboard at a time.

Posts: 971 | Location: San Diego | Registered: July 21, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of wolfie
posted Hide Post
Just opened a pack of this, superb, report is in the box breakdown section. Thumb Up

Posts: 28999 | Location: wolverhampton staffs uk | Registered: July 19, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Anyone state-side who ordered these received them yet?

Reliving my childhood one piece of painted plastic and slab of cardboard at a time.

Posts: 971 | Location: San Diego | Registered: July 21, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Platinum Card Talk Member
Picture of Scifi Cards
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by dcole:
Anyone state-side who ordered these received them yet?

I just received mine. There was a shipping problem with a few US orders, might want to contact Jason to see if your order was one of them.

Ed

Trading Page Now Online: http://www.scifi.cards/trading.html

Collecting Sketches of the Character Crystal

Posts: 5079 | Location: Phoenix, AZ | Registered: March 09, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Thanks Ed. I'll ping Jason to see what's going on.

Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Anyone been in contact with Cult-Stuff recently?

I still haven't received my order and, after my last post here emailed Jason about it - twice. To date I haven't heard back from him. Just wondering if anyone knows if he closed down the office for the holidays, or what. Confused

Picture of wolfie
posted Hide Post
I would not expect to find Jason in the office at the moment what with xmas and new year.

Platinum Card Talk Member
Picture of Scifi Cards
posted Hide Post
Jason also posted somewhere that they were having trouble with mail getting through the domain's email. I know how frustrating that is as I've had trouble several times this year.

I'd give him another email. Also, he might see it here, with any luck.

Ed

Trading Page Now Online: http://www.scifi.cards/trading.html

Collecting Sketches of the Character Crystal

Posts: 5079 | Location: Phoenix, AZ | Registered: March 09, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of pendragon
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by dcole:
Anyone been in contact with Cult-Stuff recently?

I still haven't received my order and, after my last post here emailed Jason about it - twice. To date I haven't heard back from him. Just wondering if anyone knows if he closed down the office for the holidays, or what. Confused

Same here Debi. I never received my Summer Clearance box. Jason said a replacement was on it's way but I still haven't received that one either. I think it might be a San Diego conspiracy! Any way, I haven't heard back from him either after my last email.

Posts: 429 | Location: San Diego, CA | Registered: January 28, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
I think the move to new premises was a lot more disruptive than anticipated. The end of year mystery boxes were due out 15th December but nobody I know has had them yet.

Posts: 2564 | Location: Sutton Coldfield England | Registered: August 09, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Thanks, all, for your input. I will wait until after the first to ping him again. I did send emails to both his business and his gmail addresses, so you'd think that one of them would have made it through. I hope he does see this thread in the mean time, and posts a response.

A San Diego conspiracy? Why, the "noive" of him!! Wink Big Grin
We're so nice and laid-back here. Cool

Picture of Zero
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Triple-Frog:
I think the move to new premises was a lot more disruptive than anticipated. The end of year mystery boxes were due out 15th December but nobody I know has had them yet.

Good to know. I was starting to worry!

Posts: 191 | Location: Cheshire, UK | Registered: January 01, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post