Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  News & Rumors    Dustra Productions: Inceptions
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Dustra Productions: Inceptions
 Login/Join

posted Hide Post
15th Preview for Dustra Productions: Inceptions is by James Linares

Posts: 61 | Location: California | Registered: August 09, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
16th Preview for Dustra Productions: Inceptions is by Kathryn Layno

Posts: 61 | Location: California | Registered: August 09, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
17th and FINAL Preview for Dustra Productions: Inceptions is by George Webber​. There is some nudity on some of the cards. Packs go on sale tomorrow. Thank you,

Rachel

Picture of cmcdjj37
posted Hide Post
Any word on the cost and how we can go about purchasing?

Posts: 209 | Location: Castle Rock, Colorado | Registered: July 21, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Elaine Perna
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by cmcdjj37:
Any word on the cost and how we can go about purchasing?

email sent. Smile

Posts: 2279 | Location: Ontario, Canada | Registered: September 20, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thanks Elaine!!

Picture of pendragon
posted Hide Post
Received my packs the other day and I have to say I am very impressed with the quality of the sketch cards I received. A very well done base set also. Great job Dustra!

Posts: 429 | Location: San Diego, CA | Registered: January 28, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Hello Dustra;

I'm interested in your promo cards.

Email me at lcontion@hot.rr.com of what you have available.

Thank You

Posts: 569 | Location: Killeen, Tx, USA | Registered: June 30, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I would also like information on where to order. Please let me know as I'm interested in a few packs!

Posts: 30 | Location: Washington State | Registered: September 05, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by John91C:
I would also like information on where to order. Please let me know as I'm interested in a few packs!

You are out of luck there I am afraid Frown . Sold out last week. Honestly surprised it was not an immediate sellout with the consistent quality of the sketches.

Posts: 2564 | Location: Sutton Coldfield England | Registered: August 09, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post