Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  News & Rumors    Asylum Studios Facebook Contests
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Asylum Studios Facebook Contests
 Login/Join

Administrator
Picture of H_Toser
posted
Asylum Studios is holding two contests via Facebook giving away a couple of really awesome Breygent Marketing prizes. They're both shown below.

To enter the contests, you must be a member of Asylum Studios Facebook Group (click here to enter). You'll find instructions for entering the contest on the Facebook page.

The two prizes are:

1st Prize
Breygent Warlord of Mars autographed Z -Card signed by Joe Jusko

2nd Prize
Vampirella numbered comic panel card

Best of luck!

Posts: 12995 | Location: Harrisburg, PA, USA | Registered: November 29, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thanks Harris and NSU!

Jim Kyle

Posts: 353 | Location: Jersey | Registered: June 24, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
And the winner of the Vampirella is ........ ME!!! I don't know if I'm happier about winning the card or managing Facebook.

Posts: 163 | Location: Georgia | Registered: October 02, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Administrator
Picture of H_Toser
posted Hide Post
Congrats lag30240!

Posts: 12995 | Location: Harrisburg, PA, USA | Registered: November 29, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Titanium Card Talk Member
Picture of wolfie
posted Hide Post
Congrats to you on winning. Clap

Oh and congrats to that other winner who's name i can't remember. Big Grin

Posts: 28999 | Location: wolverhampton staffs uk | Registered: July 19, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of miket999
posted Hide Post
I could not find this thread yesterday to post in. I was thrilled to win the Z card, especially since it was signed by Joe Jusko, who I have met and talked quite a bit with the one Philly show where I was set up as a dealer.

Such a great artist. I m thrilled that I won the Z card and cannot wait to get it.

Thank you Breygent, Jim and Rich....

Mike.

Posts: 5347 | Location: Warrenton, Virginia, USA | Registered: January 08, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Administrator
Picture of H_Toser
posted Hide Post
Congrats Mike. That's great...and a truly awesome prize.

posted Hide Post
Congrats to the winners and thanks for everyone making it a successful and fun event! Thanks also to Harris and NSU!

Jim Kyle

Posts: 353 | Location: Jersey | Registered: June 24, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of BILLZEE
posted Hide Post
CongratZ to Mike T and lag30240!

Cool prizes.... Love these contests & hope there are more coming.

Glad that Mike won this time, since all of my cards are already Zee cards Big Grin

Posts: 2236 | Location: DFW | Registered: January 19, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post