Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  News & Rumors    Cereal Killers (Wax Eye)
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Cereal Killers (Wax Eye)
 Login/Join

Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of mintoncard
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Simko:
"whats the odds on the sketch cards?"

Sketch card odds are 1:16 sets

A "set" being 3 shrink-wrapped mini cereal boxes, correct?

Posts: 858 | Location: Golden Valley, MN | Registered: August 15, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Manufacturer
posted Hide Post
you are correct Smile

Posts: 21 | Location: New York City | Registered: December 04, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Administrator
Picture of H_Toser
posted Hide Post
Joe has created a video of himself sketching one of the Cereal Killer cards. Man, I bet he wishes he could sketch this fast! Pretty cool video.

Posts: 12995 | Location: Harrisburg, PA, USA | Registered: November 29, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of EriktheArchitect
posted Hide Post
I wish I could draw like that. Slow or fast!

Posts: 1162 | Location: Just NW of Hazzard County Georgia USA | Registered: December 08, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of AJJ
posted Hide Post
What's the postage cost to the UK?

Posts: 4594 | Location: Liverpool, UK | Registered: June 12, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Administrator
Picture of H_Toser
posted Hide Post
If anyone is looking to purchase sets of Cereal Killers, we will have a small quantity of sets available for sale at the Philly Non-Sports Card Show next weekend. They will be at the Roxanne Toser Non-Sports tables.

Also, as previously announced, we'll have some prizes from Wax Eye to give away at the show as well. Smile

Thanks.

Posts: 12995 | Location: Harrisburg, PA, USA | Registered: November 29, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Platinum Card Talk Member
Picture of Batman
posted Hide Post
Cool, I will certainly be purchasing these! Thumb Up

Posts: 5789 | Location: Brielle, NJ | Registered: April 03, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of hcbrewer
posted Hide Post
will save me on the postage Smile

Posts: 438 | Location: Toronto | Registered: August 30, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Manufacturer
posted Hide Post
Here's a few Cereal Killers card spoilers.

Cereal Killers 3-pack sets, sticker giveaways, and contest will be available at the upcoming 2011 Philly Show!

Posts: 21 | Location: New York City | Registered: December 04, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Manufacturer
posted Hide Post
Due to a few requests for a complete master set, there is now for sale a very limited supply (only 10 ) master sets available. They are only available through the Wax Eye fb page here: http://on.fb.me/mxd28A

*Please Note* *Please Note*
With this extremely limited offer, only one master set order per person per household. Thanks.

Master set includes: Master set includes:

- All 55 base cards
- All 3 blacklight stickers
- 1 Tattoo
- 1 Magnet
- 1 Gold card
- 1 Sketch card
- 3 gumballs
- All 3 boxes
- Signed tray

Manufacturer
posted Hide Post
The latest Wax Eye newsletter for Cereal Killers went out today. Special Halloween sale 50% off only until Oct. 31st. Info at www.wax-eye.com

After that date they will go back to the $24.95 price per 3 pack.

Working on Series 2 now, release will be mid next year. There will be a few well deserved adjustments to the series based on customer feedback.

Happy Halloween!!

Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of mintoncard
posted Hide Post
50% off is a "killer" deal. (sorry, couldn't help it) I ordered another set with the hopes of getting a sketch card.

Series 2 you say? Day one purchase for me. Series 1 was excellent!

Any chance of a binder for series 2?

Posts: 858 | Location: Golden Valley, MN | Registered: August 15, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
I'm looking forward to series 2. Until then, I'll keep trying to find card #26 so I can finish my series 1 set. Smile

Posts: 1343 | Location: Frederick, MD USA | Registered: July 25, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of mintoncard
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by mintoncard:
50% off is a "killer" deal. (sorry, couldn't help it) I ordered another set with the hopes of getting a sketch card.

Series 2 you say? Day one purchase for me. Series 1 was excellent!

Any chance of a binder for series 2?

Got my cards today, alas no sketch. Frown
I'm throwing in the towel on this set. If after 4 "boxes" I still haven't got a sketch, I'm gonna have to stop throwing $$$ at this product. I know I'm within odds, but still...

Oh, and no #26 (I was going to give it to you WanderingRebel, but it was a no-show in my box.

Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of mintoncard
posted Hide Post
WanderingRebel - check your email Wink

Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by mintoncard:
WanderingRebel - check your email Wink

Thanks! Big Grin

Posts: 1343 | Location: Frederick, MD USA | Registered: July 25, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Manufacturer
posted Hide Post
Holiday sale at www.wax-eye.com - plus a chance to win a Cereal Killers uncut card sheet. - Happy Holidays!

Manufacturer
posted Hide Post
CEREAL KILLERS Sticker Cards now available @ www.wax-eye.com

New Premiums and sketch card in every 2 boxes.

Platinum Card Talk Member
Picture of Scifi Cards
posted Hide Post
I'll have them in stock at the Chicago Non-Sport Card show in a few short weeks! Boxes and single packs.

Ed

Trading Page Now Online: http://www.scifi.cards/trading.html

Collecting Sketches of the Character Crystal

Posts: 5082 | Location: Phoenix, AZ | Registered: March 09, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post