Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  News & Rumors    The Big Bang Theory
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... 16
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

The Big Bang Theory
 Login/Join

Picture of Stargaterules
posted Hide Post
Wow , the whole main cast signed . This is a win,win set . My god i just paid off my credit cards ..... Sigh ... Ok I need a Master set of BBT now . Fringe is a while away i hope lol .

Posts: 91 | Location: Florida | Registered: December 16, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
This is a another definite buy. I can't wait to see what the costume cards are going to look like now.

Posts: 35 | Location: Canada | Registered: December 22, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of RachelH
posted Hide Post
Hope i can get some boxes of these in the UK, or if not, Sheldon and Raj auto cards will do nicely Smile

Bazinga x

Posts: 325 | Location: Walsall UK | Registered: June 19, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
cant wait to see these!
Alexei

Posts: 14 | Location: Nottingham, United Kingdom | Registered: June 09, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Packrat
posted Hide Post
If any of you read Previews, this was in there:

The auto looks different from the previous stuff and I love the memorabilia card!

Jason

Posts: 25 | Location: Las Vegas, NV | Registered: March 22, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of TC00
posted Hide Post
Are there going to be 2 diff. Kayley/Penny autos or 2 sets of autos for the cast?

Just wondering why the above autos diff. from the one on Cryptozoic's site? Confused

Thanks for sharing though, cool stuff Thumb Up

-TC00.

Posts: 937 | Location: UK | Registered: December 21, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of cardster
posted Hide Post
Maybe the ad shows mock ups for the auto and costume cards ?

Either way I'm happy with both styles of auto.

This is going to be an awesome set !! Thumb Up Dance Drool

Posts: 473 | Location: UK | Registered: April 11, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of william291077
posted Hide Post
Howdy,

I have never watched this show and haven't ordered any product but the Autograph and memorabelia cards are really nice.

TTFN

Posts: 457 | Location: Glasgow, United Kingdom | Registered: August 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Juelle Lou
posted Hide Post
Interesting that they show different style Autos for the Big Bang Theory too.
I hope it's just that that is a mock-up and that there won't be multiple styles from each signer, me being the completest that I am I'll won't both styles Shake Head

Same goes for the Vampire Diaries set too, and that the different picture in the sell sheet of the Auto that I posted was just a mock-up.

Posts: 1512 | Location: Australia | Registered: October 23, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of Soul-on-Fire
posted Hide Post
I like the horizontal autograph design much better than the vertical depicted in the Previews ad.

Posts: 608 | Location: Germany | Registered: October 03, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I actually prefer the auto card in the ad to the horizontal one's posted earlier in the thread...

Guess you just can't please all of the people all of the time Smile

Posts: 235 | Location: UK | Registered: March 31, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Picture of Thush
posted Hide Post
Any ideas when we will know more about other signers?

Posts: 385 | Location: London, UK | Registered: October 10, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
I'm happy with both styles of autos. The thing I am most impressed about is how much I love the design on the costume cards!

https://sites.google.com/site/riddler149/

Posts: 1255 | Location: California | Registered: January 19, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of cardster
posted Hide Post
My dealer says there is no binder available for this set. Is that true ? Can someone please confirm. Thanks Smile

Posts: 473 | Location: UK | Registered: April 11, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Juelle Lou
posted Hide Post
I imagine if they are going to have a binder for the Vampire Diaries set they would have to have one for Big Bang Theory, as I would have thought it would be the more popular.

Posts: 1512 | Location: Australia | Registered: October 23, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Platinum Card Talk Member
Picture of Scifi Cards
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by cardster:
My dealer says there is no binder available for this set. Is that true ? Can someone please confirm. Thanks Smile

So far, NONE of the Cryptozoic products have had binders offered.

However, my account rep there tells me they are planning binders for VD and WD, never asked about BBT. But I'm still waiting on the opportunity to actually order them.

So officially, your dealer might be right. Or it might be another case of Cryptozoic not wanting to offer them until they have them made? Hard to say with such a new company in the non-sport field at least.

Ed

Trading Page Now Online: http://www.scifi.cards/trading.html

Collecting Sketches of the Character Crystal

Posts: 5079 | Location: Phoenix, AZ | Registered: March 09, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of hammer
posted Hide Post
When I spoke to Cryptozoic at the last Philly show, I did tell them that a binder for Non-Sports cards is a MUST and they seemed quite keen to produce them.

Posts: 12154 | Location: England | Registered: September 16, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Thush
posted Hide Post
Getting a bit annoyed by the lack of updates to the list of signers on the Cryptozoic website. I can't make my decision on how much to get and orders are due now.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Thush,

Posts: 385 | Location: London, UK | Registered: October 10, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hopefully there will be a Bazinga Card!

Posts: 14 | Location: Nottingham, United Kingdom | Registered: June 09, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
My dealer forwarded me this email (edited) from Cryptozic:

To all;

Let me start by apologizing for the moving targets, also known as our release dates. Being a fairly new company dealing with new Licensors, we are finding it difficult to hit the release dates that we want. Below, you will find an updated release schedule for the remainder of the year on all of our products:

Trading Cards

- CBLDF End of September
- Vampire Diaries End of September
- Walking Dead End of October
- Big Bang December

Posts: 275 | Location: California | Registered: March 15, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post