Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  News & Rumors    The Big Bang Theory
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 16
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

The Big Bang Theory
 Login/Join

Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of hammer
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Graham:
quote:
Originally posted by hammer:
so not complaining YET Big Grin

...but on the verge Wink

Really wouldn't mind pulling any of the following:

Melissa Raunch
Mayin Bialik
Sara Gilbert
Kevin Sussman
Laurie Metcalf
Wil Wheaton
Katee Sackhoff
George Takai
Summer Glau
Eliza Dushku

Not too shabby for back-ups Thumb Up Wouldn't mind a sound card with "Penny...Penny...Penny" or the run-down for "Rock, Paper, Scissors, Lizard, Spock"

Might buy a box or two Big Grin

That's what I mean - plenty of good auto's there - I am sure that there is plenty left to announce

Posts: 12154 | Location: England | Registered: September 16, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of hammer
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Dave Taylor:
I asked via Facebook if they had any updates, and the following is the reply:

Cryptozoic Entertainment wrote "None at the moment. We're spending this time getting our ducks in a row regarding our autographs and such, as well as slinging BBT quotes at each other across cubicles. =)"

To me, this suggests there may be more autos to come.

Dave

Cheers Dave Thumb Up

Posts: 12154 | Location: England | Registered: September 16, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Raven:
While I get your point, Sheldon is neither Dexter or Spartacus

Well said. Perhaps a better analogy would be a Star Trek set without a captain's auto. Disappointing and pointless to some, okay to others.

This will probably all be moot once the final product is released... Hopefully.

Posts: 486 | Location: Florida | Registered: June 04, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of Sci-FiPlanet
posted Hide Post
A Big Bang set without Sheldon, is still a Big Bang set, and I personally am pleased they have gone forward with a product biased on the sitcom. A set of some sort is much better than no set at all, it's a great show and I think it will be a lot of fun.

Posts: 884 | Location: UK | Registered: October 10, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 007bondcards
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Graham:
quote:
Originally posted by hammer:
so not complaining YET Big Grin

...but on the verge Wink

Really wouldn't mind pulling any of the following:

Melissa Raunch
Mayin Bialik
Sara Gilbert
Kevin Sussman
Laurie Metcalf
Wil Wheaton
Katee Sackhoff
George Takai
Summer Glau
Eliza Dushku

Not too shabby for back-ups Thumb Up Wouldn't mind a sound card with "Penny...Penny...Penny" or the run-down for "Rock, Paper, Scissors, Lizard, Spock"

Might buy a box or two Big Grin

not too forget Levar Burton and Stan Lee

Posts: 87 | Location: ontario | Registered: January 03, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Wil Wheaton? I hate Wil Wheaton! So have to get his auto for this set! :-)
Alexei

Posts: 14 | Location: Nottingham, United Kingdom | Registered: June 09, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Manufacturer
Picture of Scott Gaeta
posted Hide Post
quote:
I asked via Facebook if they had any updates, and the following is the reply:

Cryptozoic Entertainment wrote "None at the moment. We're spending this time getting our ducks in a row regarding our autographs and such, as well as slinging BBT quotes at each other across cubicles. =)"

To me, this suggests there may be more autos to come.

Dave

Definitely more autos. Smile

Posts: 112 | Location: Irvine, CA.  | Registered: February 28, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Miss Lizzy
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Scott Gaeta:

Definitely more autos. Smile

Bouncey

Dance Elephant Dance

Big Grin

Posts: 2070 | Location: Southern California | Registered: March 20, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Great show. I want the set and everything else. How many seasons will it be? They are on season 5 now.

Posts: 1760 | Location: Oshkosh | Registered: September 10, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Manufacturer
Picture of Scott Gaeta
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by bluegill:
Great show. I want the set and everything else. How many seasons will it be? They are on season 5 now.

This first set will cover seasons 1 & 2.

Thanks.

Scott

Posts: 112 | Location: Irvine, CA.  | Registered: February 28, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Jim Parsons has been added to the autograph list on Crytozoic's site Smile

Posts: 168 | Location: Green Hammerton, Yorkshire, UK | Registered: November 15, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Administrator
Picture of H_Toser
posted Hide Post
quote:
Jim Parsons has been added to the autograph list on Crytozoic's site Smile

Oh, that's excellent news!! Big Grin

Posts: 12995 | Location: Harrisburg, PA, USA | Registered: November 29, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of Soul-on-Fire
posted Hide Post
The autograph looks really nice!!!!!!!! I just hope it isn't too rare...

Posts: 608 | Location: Germany | Registered: October 03, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of TC00
posted Hide Post

Sheldon auto Bouncey

Posts: 937 | Location: UK | Registered: December 21, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of TC00
posted Hide Post

Penny auto Elephant

Posts: 937 | Location: UK | Registered: December 21, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of TC00
posted Hide Post

Leonard auto Clap

Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of TC00
posted Hide Post

Howard auto Metal

Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of TC00
posted Hide Post

Raj auto Dance

Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of TC00
posted Hide Post
Cryptozoic Entertainment

Cannot wait to hear about more from this set! Looking forward to memorbilia cards plus base set and binder Luv You

Hope they're not too difficult to get hold of esp. boxes in UK Eek

-TC00.

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Juelle Lou
posted Hide Post
Agh..

I'm sick for a couple of months and I miss out on so much!

Oh well, great to see the whole main cast is signing, it wouldn't have been the same without Parsons.

Posts: 1512 | Location: Australia | Registered: October 23, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post