Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  News & Rumors    The Big Bang Theory
Page 1 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 16
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

The Big Bang Theory
 Login/Join

Picture of watchers of watchers
posted Hide Post
Hey Scott any updates on this set? still Feb?

Posts: 330 | Location: th,indiana,usa | Registered: June 22, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Manufacturer
Picture of Scott Gaeta
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by watchers of watchers:
Hey Scott any updates on this set? still Feb?

That's what it's looking like.

Thanks.

Scott

Posts: 112 | Location: Irvine, CA.  | Registered: February 28, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Portlaw
posted Hide Post
Anymore info on this set in the last month or so?

I was also wondering will there be anything extra like an insert which is 1 per case like the way the walking dead set had a sketch card one per case? Smile

Posts: 77 | Location: Ireland | Registered: September 29, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Scott we still on track? since I saw the price of Walking Dead go up I ordered more if the BANG!! Any plans for special cards?

Posts: 330 | Location: th,indiana,usa | Registered: June 22, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of hammer
posted Hide Post
With the guild slipping back for vampire Diaries and the lack of an update on the web-site, I think this might slip a bit too!

Posts: 12152 | Location: England | Registered: September 16, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 007bondcards
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by hammer:
With the guild slipping back for vampire Diaries and the lack of an update on the web-site, I think this might slip a bit too!

like a slippery slope

Posts: 87 | Location: ontario | Registered: January 03, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Bernard.Cooper
posted Hide Post
Hello all,
I'm new here and I soon became interested in this topic.

I follow the forum in time, and only now am participating.

I'm a fan of this series and I'm crazy for these cards to launch soon.

Can anyone tell me what day of February that these cards be released?

Thank you!

Posts: 11 | Location: Brazil | Registered: January 14, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Ryan Cracknell
posted Hide Post
As of right now, February 14th is the scheduled day.

Find me on:
Twitter
Facebook

Posts: 1176 | Location: Nanaimo, BC | Registered: November 17, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of hammer
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Bernard.Cooper:
Hello all,
I'm new here and I soon became interested in this topic.

I follow the forum in time, and only now am participating.

I'm a fan of this series and I'm crazy for these cards to launch soon.

Can anyone tell me what day of February that these cards be released?

Thank you!

I have seen 28 Feb as a release date - welcome to the board Thumb Up

Posts: 12152 | Location: England | Registered: September 16, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thanks for the reply.

I hope these cards out right now in February.

I can not stand waiting for this release.

Posts: 11 | Location: Brazil | Registered: January 14, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I found a small photo of the Binder with the exclusive wardrobe card.

I can not stand to wait, I want one now.

Hello Scott Gaeta, a definitive date for the launch of this collection?

Administrator
Picture of H_Toser
posted Hide Post
I'm happy to report that we will have The Big Bang Theory on our cover next issue. This is for Non-Sport Update Vol. 23, No. 2 (Apr/May '11) available in mid-March. The Big Bang Theory Seasons 1 & 2 will be our cover story. I am really excited about this myself as I'm a big fan of the show as well.

Every copy will will contain an exclusive promo card for both for The Big Bang Theory Seasons 1 & 2 and Tarzan 100th Annivesary, both from Cryptozoic Entertainment as well as some other promos (or promo Big Grin )

Below is a mock-up of the cover. Let me stress this is not final cover artwork.

Posts: 12995 | Location: Harrisburg, PA, USA | Registered: November 29, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of hammer
posted Hide Post
TERRIFIC NEWS - Harris is in the middle dressed as Leonard Big Grin

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Juelle Lou
posted Hide Post
Fantastic news!

So does that mean the set be out before the promo card?

Posts: 1512 | Location: Australia | Registered: October 23, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Miss Lizzy
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by H_Toser:
I'm happy to report that we will have The Big Bang Theory on our cover next issue. This is for Non-Sport Update Vol. 23, No. 2 (Apr/May '11) available in mid-March. The Big Bang Theory Seasons 1 & 2 will be our cover story. I am really excited about this myself as I'm a big fan of the show as well.

Every copy will will contain an exclusive promo card for both for The Big Bang Theory Seasons 1 & 2 and Tarzan 100th Annivesary, both from Cryptozoic Entertainment as well as some other promos (or promo Big Grin )

Below is a mock-up of the cover. Let me stress this is not final cover artwork.

Bouncey Metal

I'd better go renew my subscription, ASAP!

Posts: 2070 | Location: Southern California | Registered: March 20, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Can't believe the set has now been pushed back to March. Apparently it's because the company doesn't want it's sets to come out too close together. Hopefully it's early March. Love the costume card for the binder.
Can't wait for set.

Posts: 128 | Location: Australia | Registered: October 29, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Where did you hear march? I hope not but if so I think I will have to cancel my order and switch to something out already?

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Juelle Lou
posted Hide Post
To be honest, I don't mind in the slightest if they push it back a month. Just means I will be able to purchase more.
I don't like it when sets are released too close to each other, not everyone is made of money and I don't like to max out my CC too often Smile

Posts: 1512 | Location: Australia | Registered: October 23, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Its one thing to push a set back, but to do it several times and then to do it with every set you put out has to make one wonder?

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Juelle Lou
posted Hide Post
True, but they are new to this and from the box breakdowns of the Walking Dead and Vampire Diaries they are still trying to sort out a few problems.
I'd rather wait an extra month then open a box with no autos or have to send back faulty cards.