Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  News & Rumors    The Big Bang Theory
Page 1 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 16
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

The Big Bang Theory
 Login/Join

Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of Soul-on-Fire
posted Hide Post
This is great! And I love the captions below the pics. Big Grin

Posts: 608 | Location: Germany | Registered: October 03, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Portlaw
posted Hide Post
Does anybody know if there has been any promos released for the bbt set yet? Smile

Posts: 77 | Location: Ireland | Registered: September 29, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of hammer
posted Hide Post
Just seen that this now has a tentative release date of FEB 2012

Posts: 12154 | Location: England | Registered: September 16, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Portlaw
posted Hide Post
has it been definitely pushed back to at least this date? :O
This is so disappointing Frown

quote:
Originally posted by hammer:
Just seen that this now has a tentative release date of FEB 2012

Posts: 77 | Location: Ireland | Registered: September 29, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Here is the post I found on a major retailer's forum..

Updated Trading Card Release Schedule from Cryptozoic
--------------------------------

Walking Dead Dec. 13 (firm)
Vampire Diaries Dec. 6 (tentative)
The Guild Jan. 5 (tentative)
Big Bang Theory Feb. 14 (tentative)
Smallville Mar. 20 (tentative)
Fringe Apr. 10 (tentative)

Posts: 275 | Location: California | Registered: March 15, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of Raven
posted Hide Post
Looks like my holiday dance card is not going to be full after all. Shake Head

Posts: 10383 | Location: New York | Registered: November 20, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Platinum Card Talk Member
Picture of Batman
posted Hide Post
I spoke with Kurt from Cryptzoic at the Philly show, he said it was tough to deal with the studios, the producers would approve something, and then the lawyers would shoot it down, making it difficult to finalize these sets. The good news is we will get these sets, and I suspect they will be worth the wait. Thumb Up

Posts: 5789 | Location: Brielle, NJ | Registered: April 03, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Miss Lizzy
posted Hide Post
Lawyers Twak

Posts: 2070 | Location: Southern California | Registered: March 20, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of archifou
posted Hide Post
quote:
Lawyers

Lawyers are good to stop anything. I have the same problem where I work Frown

Posts: 1225 | Location: Montreal, Quebec, Canada | Registered: November 17, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of watchers of watchers
posted Hide Post
Have they said if they have the autographs in hand or are they just committed to sign? I pre-ordered a box but am wondering if its worth tying up the money for another 4-5 months?

Posts: 330 | Location: th,indiana,usa | Registered: June 22, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Manufacturer
Picture of Scott Gaeta
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by watchers of watchers:
Have they said if they have the autographs in hand or are they just committed to sign? I pre-ordered a box but am wondering if its worth tying up the money for another 4-5 months?

If the cast member is announced we have autos in hand. That's how we roll. Cool

Posts: 112 | Location: Irvine, CA.  | Registered: February 28, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Picture of watchers of watchers
posted Hide Post
Thanks Scott! That means they are worth the wait!!!! Fingers crossed! Clap

Posts: 330 | Location: th,indiana,usa | Registered: June 22, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Platinum Card Talk Member
Picture of Incarnadine
posted Hide Post
As far as I can tell they have only confirmed the 5 main cast members and none of the lesser characters or guest stars. Getting all 5 leads is a huge feat but thinking of the other possibilities (not necessarily my personal choices) I come up with:

Sara Gilbert (Leslie Winkle)
Laurie Metcalf (Mary Cooper)
Charlie Sheen (himself)
Octavia Spencer (Octavia)
Analeigh Tipton (herself) <----I want!
Sara Rue (Stephanie Barnett)
Christine Baranski (Beverly Hofstadter)
George Smoot (Himself) *2006 Nobel Prize winner
John Ross Bowie (Barry Kripke)
Wil Wheaton (himself)
Katee Sackhoff (herself)
Yeardly Smith (Sandy)
Stan Lee (himself)
Judy Greer (Dr. Elizabeth Plimpton)
Mayim Bialik (Amy Farrah Fowler)
Steve Wozniak (himself) *National Medal of Technology winner
Eliza Dushku (FBI Special Agent Angela Page)
Melissa Rauch (Bernadette Rostenkowski)
George Takei (himself)
Keith Carradine (Wyatt)
LeVar Burton (himself)
Brent Spiner (himself)

-Goethe

Ad pulchritudinem tria requiruntur: integritas, consonantia, claritas.
(Three things are required for beauty: wholeness, harmony, radiance.)

Posts: 5142 | Location: Vancouver/B.C./Canada | Registered: October 13, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Thush
posted Hide Post
Don't forget...

Summer Glau (herself)

Posts: 385 | Location: London, UK | Registered: October 10, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Also...

Courtney Henggeler (Missy Cooper) Smile

Posts: 235 | Location: UK | Registered: March 31, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Portlaw
posted Hide Post
But if this set only conrains series 1 and 2 doesn't that mean actors like Amy Farrah Fowler and Bernadette won't be in the set? Frown

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Patdata
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Portlaw:
But if this set only conrains series 1 and 2 doesn't that mean actors like Amy Farrah Fowler and Bernadette won't be in the set? Frown

Good point.....All the better, as I am sure they will wand to do a second set, so these can be in it.

Posts: 1098 | Location: Northern Ireland | Registered: February 14, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of dru'sgarden
posted Hide Post
I LOVE BIG BANG THEORY!!!

Of all the shows out there nowadays, I think this one's the BEST. I LOVE SHELDON. Can't wait to see the cards when they come out. Hope they don't cost too much though.

Posts: 495 | Location: Massachusetts | Registered: June 09, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of DaveSB
posted Hide Post
Really looking forward to this set, Hopefully I will be able to get a box! (or 2)

Posts: 2606 | Location: Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia | Registered: January 24, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of samauto
posted Hide Post
So we are looking at February now? I hope it doesn't get pushed back again...

Pete.

Posts: 504 | Location: New Zealand | Registered: July 26, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post