Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  News & Rumors    The Big Bang Theory
Page 1 2 3 4 ... 16
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

The Big Bang Theory
 Login/Join

Platinum Card Talk Member
Picture of Kennywood
posted

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Kennywood,

Posts: 7361 | Location: the wonderful state of Denial | Registered: January 14, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Miss Lizzy
posted Hide Post
Dance Bouncey Metal Elephant Sheep

Posts: 2070 | Location: Southern California | Registered: March 20, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Administrator
Picture of H_Toser
posted Hide Post
FYI--- Kevin, I just posted the info too (minutes before you). I deleted my post. Just letting you know in case you wonder what happened. Big Grin

Can't wait for this one. I love the show. But where's Sheldon? I'm sure that's the elephant in the room, right?

Maybe once more info is put out, he'll be included? Or maybe there was problems with negotiated an autograph from Mr. Parsons? I have absolutely no info on it. Anyway, I'll be waiting for this one myself.

Posts: 12995 | Location: Harrisburg, PA, USA | Registered: November 29, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Administrator
Picture of H_Toser
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Kennywood:
Sorry, Harris....I honestly didn't see your post. I guess I was too focused on getting my post created.

It's possible that Sheldon might be shown in the month's to come. Or they might be saving his autograph card for the next set.

It's no problem at all, Kevin. I really don't need to be first with these. I'm sure we were both busy typing at the same time. Big Grin I also corrected my link on Twitter to point to this thread instead of the other.

Hey, if they can't get Sheldon, I want Howard's mom!! Her autograph card, that is. And maybe a sound card with her voice too! That would be scary....Hoooowwwaaarrrddd....

Posts: 12995 | Location: Harrisburg, PA, USA | Registered: November 29, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of HIM
posted Hide Post
Id kill for a Bazinga! inscripted auto from Sheldon.

Posts: 2485 | Location: Austin Tx | Registered: December 11, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of spidergoblin
posted Hide Post
Can't wait for this,really liking the auto design.
Maybe a Summer auto Big Grin

"nuff said"

"it traps,it kills,it eats....that's what a good spider does"
Alice Cooper

Posts: 10448 | Location: Lubbock,TX | Registered: March 08, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
According to Cryptozoic confirmed means "in-hand", so maybe Sheldon autographs are still on the way!

Posts: 1568 | Location: NJ | Registered: August 28, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Stargaterules
posted Hide Post
To Quote Mr Sheen ... Winning !................. The cards are sweet . I will be getting some .

Posts: 91 | Location: Florida | Registered: December 16, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Jason00
posted Hide Post
As long as these are one autograph per box, I am in for multiple boxes. Really nice design on the auto cards!

Posts: 1562 | Location: Milwaukee, WI | Registered: November 27, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of SBelcher
posted Hide Post
4 of the 5 main cast "in-hands"... Cryptozoic just made my weekend! Big Grin

Posts: 281 | Location: Indiana | Registered: April 19, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of AJJ
posted Hide Post
Great looking cards, really like the design.

Posts: 4594 | Location: Liverpool, UK | Registered: June 12, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Juelle Lou
posted Hide Post
Wow!! Non sports is on a roll at the moment with all these fantastic sets coming out!

This is definitely a must have!! Big Grin Clap Metal Clap Bouncey Dance

Posts: 1512 | Location: Australia | Registered: October 23, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Juelle Lou
posted Hide Post
I just thought, I hope they don't bring all of the sets out at once, I don't want to have to choose between them Eek

Posts: 1512 | Location: Australia | Registered: October 23, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Tattoox
posted Hide Post
I don't buy many non-art sets, but I may have to pick up a set or box of these. And Walking Dead too.

Posts: 1619 | Location: Oregon | Registered: August 25, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of hammer
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by H_Toser:
Hey, if they can't get Sheldon, I want Howard's mom!! Her autograph card, that is.

I'm sooooooo glad you put the last bit in there Big Grin

Posts: 12154 | Location: England | Registered: September 16, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Packrat
posted Hide Post
Awesome! Can't wait!

Jason

Posts: 25 | Location: Las Vegas, NV | Registered: March 22, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Freddy
posted Hide Post
I only collect sets that I've watched and enjoyed. As long as they don't get too crazy with their prices {like Spartacus did} I'll buy a box.

Posts: 1319 | Location: Rhode Island USA 02889 | Registered: January 23, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of hcbrewer
posted Hide Post
there waiting to show us the Sheldon card at the Philly show

- everyone keep mentioning we want a Howard's mother - sound bit card
-- maybe they will listen

I am also excited for the chase card sets
there is so much they can do with these

this set shouldn't be too outrages as there is not a lot of actors so shouldn't be an excess amount of autographs like other sets

costume cards could be good with all the cool shirts the guys wear
- would have to cut them up though

would also like to get a Howard belt buckle as a box topper !!! Elephant

Posts: 438 | Location: Toronto | Registered: August 30, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of SBelcher
posted Hide Post
I agree hcbrewer... tons of cool chase sets they could put together. Just for my own amusement, I had made up a Quotables set, a Bazinga! set and Dynamic Duos - Imagine what people being paid could come up with Big Grin
And a Belt Buckle Box Top would just be too much epic winning. No idea if I used that right, but it would be awesome!

Posts: 281 | Location: Indiana | Registered: April 19, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Platinum Card Talk Member
Picture of Scifi Cards
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Freddy:
I only collect sets that I've watched and enjoyed. As long as they don't get too crazy with their prices {like Spartacus did} I'll buy a box.

I guess it depends on your outlook.

SRP is $3.50 a pack, so $84 a box. And you know you'll be able to get them in the $62-68 range on pre-order.

SRP on Spartacus was $50 a pack, packs can be had for around $45. Different? Yes. More expensive? I don't see it.

Ed

Trading Page Now Online: http://www.scifi.cards/trading.html

Collecting Sketches of the Character Crystal

Posts: 5079 | Location: Phoenix, AZ | Registered: March 09, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post