Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  News & Rumors    The Big Bang Theory
Page 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 16
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

The Big Bang Theory
 Login/Join

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Juelle Lou
posted Hide Post
I guess that's not a bad thing for me, I'll be able to save up for more boxes Clap

Posts: 1512 | Location: Australia | Registered: October 23, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of hammer
posted Hide Post
Could do with an update on Costume & other Auto's

Posts: 12154 | Location: England | Registered: September 16, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of TC00
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by hammer:
Could do with an update on Costume & other Auto's

Agreed! Thumb Up

Bit of a shame it's been put back though. Twak

-TC00.

Posts: 937 | Location: UK | Registered: December 21, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Packrat
posted Hide Post
Darn! Was really looking forward to this soon! Oh well! More time to save up money! LOL!

Jason

Posts: 25 | Location: Las Vegas, NV | Registered: March 22, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of KAZ
posted Hide Post
I saw that it will be a classic packaging.
Case = 24 box box = 24packs and pack = 6 cards.
Is that correct ?
If it's true it's not good for me... case was more expansive than rittenhouse box style.

Posts: 176 | Location: lyon, FRANCE | Registered: December 27, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Platinum Card Talk Member
Picture of Scifi Cards
posted Hide Post
So far all Cryptozoic product have been:

12 boxes per case / 24 packs per box / 6 cards per pack.

I'm pretty sure this one is the same. Should be right on par with Rittenhouse cases.

Ed

Trading Page Now Online: http://www.scifi.cards/trading.html

Collecting Sketches of the Character Crystal

Posts: 5079 | Location: Phoenix, AZ | Registered: March 09, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of KAZ
posted Hide Post
Expansive for delivering...
For Europe one 'normal case' was about 70$ and a Rittenhouse 'box case' was about 20$.

Posts: 176 | Location: lyon, FRANCE | Registered: December 27, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Portlaw
posted Hide Post
I cant wait for this set i love the show, already have my deposit on a case of these Big Grin

Anybody know if there is box or case toppers with this company?

Posts: 77 | Location: Ireland | Registered: September 29, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Raj
posted Hide Post
The main thing I want to know is if there's one autograph per box or not. It'll affect my order,

Posts: 3249 | Location: Luton, UK | Registered: October 07, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Portlaw
posted Hide Post
According to the seller i have ordered from its one autograph and 1 memorobilia card in each box Big Grin

That does mean 6000 auto cards and 6000 memorobilia cards so hopefully alot of variaitions Smile

Posts: 77 | Location: Ireland | Registered: September 29, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Raj
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Portlaw:
According to the seller i have ordered from its one autograph and 1 memorobilia card in each box Big Grin

That does mean 6000 auto cards and 6000 memorobilia cards so hopefully alot of variaitions Smile

Thanks. Good to know.

Posts: 3249 | Location: Luton, UK | Registered: October 07, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Picture of Portlaw
posted Hide Post
Looking at the Walking dead set they have 2 auto cards of some of the main cast so this could mean to different auto cards fot BBT aswel, makes it even harder to get a master if it is done this way Roll Eyes
quote:
Originally posted by TC00:
Are there going to be 2 diff. Kayley/Penny autos or 2 sets of autos for the cast?

Just wondering why the above autos diff. from the one on Cryptozoic's site? Confused

Thanks for sharing though, cool stuff Thumb Up

-TC00.

Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of DewMan
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Portlaw:
Looking at the Walking dead set they have 2 auto cards of some of the main cast so this could mean to different auto cards fot BBT aswel, makes it even harder to get a master if it is done this way Roll Eyes
quote:
Originally posted by TC00:
Are there going to be 2 diff. Kayley/Penny autos or 2 sets of autos for the cast?

Just wondering why the above autos diff. from the one on Cryptozoic's site? Confused

Thanks for sharing though, cool stuff Thumb Up

-TC00.

Could be likely and explain why the auto card on the sell sheet was a different design than the others that have been posted in this thread.

I love the show and I'm still on the fence about firing up a case.

Posts: 712 | Location: Western US | Registered: August 09, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Portlaw
posted Hide Post
I love the show aswell Sheldon is my hero and i had no choice but just to dive in and buy a case, cant resist the urge Drool

Administrator
Picture of H_Toser
posted Hide Post
Cryptozoic posted some costumes today that will be cut up for costume cards on their blog:

Fashion Supernova!

Posts: 12995 | Location: Harrisburg, PA, USA | Registered: November 29, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of goldenavenger
posted Hide Post
Cool!

http://www.comicartfans.com/Ga...etail.asp?GCat=25744

Posts: 1841 | Location: OH, USA | Registered: April 18, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Awesome pieces! I love the purple undershirts of Sheldon's, but I do wish that some of Sheldon's printed screen T-Shirts would be included also. Trademark issues probably would be an issue, but I'd love a piece of the Flash design or something like the stuff he wears on the show!

https://sites.google.com/site/riddler149/

Posts: 1255 | Location: California | Registered: January 19, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of AJJ
posted Hide Post
Great looking selection of costumes so far. I wonder if they will be able to use any of the superhero costumes for cards?

Posts: 4594 | Location: Liverpool, UK | Registered: June 12, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Portlaw
posted Hide Post
Awesome selections Smile
Even more excited that it says this is just a small amount of them cant wait to see the rest Big Grin

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Miss Lizzy
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by H_Toser:
Cryptozoic posted some costumes today that will be cut up for costume cards on their blog:

Fashion Supernova!

Bouncey Dance Metal

Posts: 2070 | Location: Southern California | Registered: March 20, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post