Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  News & Rumors    The Big Bang Theory
Page 1 ... 13 14 15 16
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

The Big Bang Theory
 Login/Join

Administrator
Picture of H_Toser
posted Hide Post
We have a story on the blog today about Batman! NSU Card Talk member and friend of NSU sold off a Sean Pence sketch card and snapped up a Big Bang Theory redemption card with the proceeds. He redeemed it at the Philly Non-Sports Card Show. Details on the blog:

A Pence for a Penny

Posts: 12995 | Location: Harrisburg, PA, USA | Registered: November 29, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Nice story

quote:
Originally posted by H_Toser:
We have a story on the blog today about Batman! NSU Card Talk member and friend of NSU sold off a Sean Pence sketch card and snapped up a Big Bang Theory redemption card with the proceeds. He redeemed it at the Philly Non-Sports Card Show. Details on the blog:

A Pence for a Penny

Posts: 860 | Location: Alaska | Registered: May 28, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Administrator
Picture of H_Toser
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Chuck Bartowski:
Nice story

Thanks.

Posts: 12995 | Location: Harrisburg, PA, USA | Registered: November 29, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Cool story, I wonder if there are more redemptions out there? I'm searching for one.

Posts: 97 | Location: United States | Registered: November 04, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Portlaw
posted Hide Post
With there being approximately 1000 rare auto's in 6000 boxes the odd's are 1 in 6 and with the commons of Raj's mum etc. it is such a risk but do you think in the season 3 and 4 set that they will include the main 5 cast into the signed cards again or just the others like Bernadette and Amy? Smile

Posts: 77 | Location: Ireland | Registered: September 29, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of hammer
posted Hide Post
Who knows - they might have got the "big 5" to sign season 3/4 and 5/6 at the same time as Season 1/2 and that is why they have done a few for each set!

Posts: 12154 | Location: England | Registered: September 16, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Portlaw
posted Hide Post
Wow I didn't know that they may have had the card design for the auto's of future sets done already.
I do think it's great of the actors to give their time to sign these Smile

Posts: 77 | Location: Ireland | Registered: September 29, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Raj
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by AlexC:
Cool story, I wonder if there are more redemptions out there? I'm searching for one.

Have a look on Cryptozoic's website. They list which ones have been redeemed.
Of course, the others could have been found and not redeemed.

Posts: 3249 | Location: Luton, UK | Registered: October 07, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
quote:

The CZE site indicates that 7 of the 25 have been redeemed.

Posts: 860 | Location: Alaska | Registered: May 28, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Chuck Bartowski:
quote:

The CZE site indicates that 7 of the 25 have been redeemed.

And one is missing in action Mad Awaiting result of the Post Office / USPS investigation despite using a fully trackable service Roll Eyes

Dave

Posts: 168 | Location: Green Hammerton, Yorkshire, UK | Registered: November 15, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Manufacturer
posted Hide Post
Released from the Vault!

A very, very limited quantity of The Big Bang Theory Seasons 1 & 2 Binders are on sale on the Cryptozoic eStore for SRP of $30. Act now to get your binder!

(Also, "The Vault" is what I call the mess of boxes under my desk. Enjoy!)

Posts: 36 | Location: Irvine, Ca | Registered: May 18, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post