Kennywood
The Big Bang Theory

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Kennywood,

April 29, 2011, 09:22 PM
Miss Lizzy
Dance Bouncey Metal Elephant Sheep

April 29, 2011, 09:30 PM
H_Toser
FYI--- Kevin, I just posted the info too (minutes before you). I deleted my post. Just letting you know in case you wonder what happened. Big Grin

Can't wait for this one. I love the show. But where's Sheldon? I'm sure that's the elephant in the room, right?

Maybe once more info is put out, he'll be included? Or maybe there was problems with negotiated an autograph from Mr. Parsons? I have absolutely no info on it. Anyway, I'll be waiting for this one myself.

April 29, 2011, 09:43 PM
H_Toser
quote:
Originally posted by Kennywood:
Sorry, Harris....I honestly didn't see your post. I guess I was too focused on getting my post created.

It's possible that Sheldon might be shown in the month's to come. Or they might be saving his autograph card for the next set.

It's no problem at all, Kevin. I really don't need to be first with these. I'm sure we were both busy typing at the same time. Big Grin I also corrected my link on Twitter to point to this thread instead of the other.

Hey, if they can't get Sheldon, I want Howard's mom!! Her autograph card, that is. And maybe a sound card with her voice too! That would be scary....Hoooowwwaaarrrddd....

April 29, 2011, 10:18 PM
HIM
Id kill for a Bazinga! inscripted auto from Sheldon.

April 29, 2011, 10:19 PM
spidergoblin
Can't wait for this,really liking the auto design.
Maybe a Summer auto Big Grin

"nuff said"

"it traps,it kills,it eats....that's what a good spider does"
Alice Cooper
April 29, 2011, 10:29 PM
Ted Dastick Jr.
According to Cryptozoic confirmed means "in-hand", so maybe Sheldon autographs are still on the way!
April 29, 2011, 10:34 PM
Stargaterules
To Quote Mr Sheen ... Winning !................. The cards are sweet . I will be getting some .
April 29, 2011, 11:14 PM
Jason00
As long as these are one autograph per box, I am in for multiple boxes. Really nice design on the auto cards!

April 30, 2011, 12:07 AM
SBelcher
4 of the 5 main cast "in-hands"... Cryptozoic just made my weekend! Big Grin
April 30, 2011, 04:49 AM
AJJ
Great looking cards, really like the design.

April 30, 2011, 04:59 AM
Juelle Lou
Wow!! Non sports is on a roll at the moment with all these fantastic sets coming out!

This is definitely a must have!! Big Grin Clap Metal Clap Bouncey Dance
April 30, 2011, 05:01 AM
Juelle Lou
I just thought, I hope they don't bring all of the sets out at once, I don't want to have to choose between them Eek
April 30, 2011, 05:39 AM
Tattoox
I don't buy many non-art sets, but I may have to pick up a set or box of these. And Walking Dead too.

April 30, 2011, 06:50 AM
hammer
quote:
Originally posted by H_Toser:
Hey, if they can't get Sheldon, I want Howard's mom!! Her autograph card, that is.

I'm sooooooo glad you put the last bit in there Big Grin
April 30, 2011, 09:25 AM
Packrat
Awesome! Can't wait!

Jason
April 30, 2011, 12:38 PM
Freddy
I only collect sets that I've watched and enjoyed. As long as they don't get too crazy with their prices {like Spartacus did} I'll buy a box.

April 30, 2011, 01:23 PM
hcbrewer
there waiting to show us the Sheldon card at the Philly show

- everyone keep mentioning we want a Howard's mother - sound bit card
-- maybe they will listen

I am also excited for the chase card sets
there is so much they can do with these

this set shouldn't be too outrages as there is not a lot of actors so shouldn't be an excess amount of autographs like other sets

costume cards could be good with all the cool shirts the guys wear
- would have to cut them up though

would also like to get a Howard belt buckle as a box topper !!! Elephant

April 30, 2011, 01:38 PM
SBelcher
I agree hcbrewer... tons of cool chase sets they could put together. Just for my own amusement, I had made up a Quotables set, a Bazinga! set and Dynamic Duos - Imagine what people being paid could come up with Big Grin
And a Belt Buckle Box Top would just be too much epic winning. No idea if I used that right, but it would be awesome!
May 01, 2011, 01:35 AM
Scifi Cards
quote:
Originally posted by Freddy:
I only collect sets that I've watched and enjoyed. As long as they don't get too crazy with their prices {like Spartacus did} I'll buy a box.

I guess it depends on your outlook.

SRP is $3.50 a pack, so $84 a box. And you know you'll be able to get them in the $62-68 range on pre-order.

SRP on Spartacus was $50 a pack, packs can be had for around $45. Different? Yes. More expensive? I don't see it.

Ed

Trading Page Now Online: http://www.scifi.cards/trading.html

Collecting Sketches of the Character Crystal