Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  News & Rumors    Grimm Seasons 3/4
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Grimm Seasons 3/4
 Login/Join

Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of hammer
posted
Anyone know any more about this? Release date?

Posts: 12152 | Location: England | Registered: September 16, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of Raven
posted Hide Post
It was earmarked for February 2017, but I guess that's not gonna happen. Wink

I really like Breygent's cards, especially with the props and autograph inscriptions, but release schedules have been so far off on some of these titles it's really become, you'll see 'em when you see 'em. Big Grin

Posts: 10370 | Location: New York | Registered: November 20, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Didn't even hear of this upcoming release. Hoping to hear more soon.

Posts: 526 | Location: nj | Registered: April 22, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of hammer
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ts:
Didn't even hear of this upcoming release. Hoping to hear more soon.

It's advertised on Breygent's web-site and in NSU and there have been 11 Promo's for the set. Just waiting for a date for when issued Smile

Posts: 12152 | Location: England | Registered: September 16, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Curler
posted Hide Post
I am looking forward to this release. I hope it comes out soon.

Posts: 381 | Location: Nova Scotia | Registered: April 26, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Hoping for a Garcelle Beauvais and Sharon Leal signed cards. They are the only semi-recurring characters I still need sigs from.

Posts: 526 | Location: nj | Registered: April 22, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Breygent site actually has a prop, two costumes, and an auto (David Giuntoli) pictured.

No further details though, and the way their site normally is, there'll never actually be any more details. Once pages are posted, they're almost never updated. Bates Motel season 2 still says "coming soon", for instance. Their checklists always say visit the website for full autograph lists, which are never posted. Etc. etc.

So yeah, as someone above said, you'll see 'em when you see 'em. There'll be no info until Tom starts posting preview images on here.

Posts: 794 | Location: England | Registered: August 16, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of hammer
posted Hide Post
So basically the answer is NO, no one has any more knowledge than is currently available on the web-site Big Grin

Picture of Curler
posted Hide Post
Perhaps a date will be announced at the Philly Show. I am crossing my fingers.

Posts: 381 | Location: Nova Scotia | Registered: April 26, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post