Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  News & Rumors    Stargate SG-1 Autograph Card Expansion
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Stargate SG-1 Autograph Card Expansion
 Login/Join

Silver Card Talk Member
posted

Posts: 2147 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: September 14, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
.... and also the Stargate Relics set which was due in December no longer appears on RA's release schedule.

Posts: 2147 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: September 14, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of wgf351
posted Hide Post
I hope this isn't all the Stargate cards we're going to get. I was looking forward to the Relics set hoping for some new Stargate Universe cards.

Check out my blog at Card Crazy!

Posts: 111 | Location: Rhode Island | Registered: January 24, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Sidewinder
posted Hide Post
Richard Dean Anderson has a pretty ugly signature Big Grin

Posts: 1225 | Location: Australia | Registered: November 05, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
http://www.scifihobby.com/prod...-AUTOEXPAN/index.cfm

Just went to the RA site, nice cards but way beyond my budget. These are the type cards I would hope to pull from packs! Not as much fun paying this amount for a series long done. For a true fan(itic) may be OK.

Posts: 457 | Location: Raleigh | Registered: April 21, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by John Tirohn:
quote:
http://www.scifihobby.com/prod...-AUTOEXPAN/index.cfm

Just went to the RA site, nice cards but way beyond my budget. These are the type cards I would hope to pull from packs! Not as much fun paying this amount for a series long done. For a true fan(itic) may be OK.

I'm complete with SG1 cards but doubt I'll pay that for them.

Posts: 1454 | Location: United Kingdom | Registered: May 04, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of Szym
posted Hide Post
And don't forget the shipping charges: if you don't live in the USA, almost $40 to ship 3 cards. It made me stop ordering those.

Posts: 878 | Location: Paris, France | Registered: May 21, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Szym:
And don't forget the shipping charges: if you don't live in the USA, almost $40 to ship 3 cards. It made me stop ordering those.

I'm using a US-based dealer I have used for all my Stargate cards. It's working quite 'cheap' for me (I say 'cheap' - I should probably say 'cheapER')!

Posts: 199 | Location: Romford, Essex, England | Registered: April 30, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of Szym
posted Hide Post
The problem is not the $40 (I can pay them if I buy this kind of cards Wink ). It is just that I refuse to pay that much on shipping. How are they shipping those cards anyway...in toploaders made out of gold?

Posts: 878 | Location: Paris, France | Registered: May 21, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Szym:
The problem is not the $40 (I can pay them if I buy this kind of cards Wink ). It is just that I refuse to pay that much on shipping. How are they shipping those cards anyway...in toploaders made out of gold?

Priority mail with tracking worldwide would cost $40. They could ship cheaper but there would be no tracking.

Posts: 522 | Location: New York City | Registered: February 01, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
The question now is; which folder do I keep these in? Should I put the A70 card between A69 and A71, or should these 3 cards be kept together?

I'm thinking the Heroes Binder would make the most sense...

Posts: 199 | Location: Romford, Essex, England | Registered: April 30, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post

posted Hide Post
Geez, I really want that A70 but don't want to pay that much for it, and I know if I dont buy it now, I will end up paying twice as much.. talk about dilemmas.. I really just don't want to spend more money on stargate..

Posts: 162 | Location: UK | Registered: December 18, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of Raven
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Sidewinder:
Richard Dean Anderson has a pretty ugly signature Big Grin

You think so? Its more printing than script, but you can read every letter. I wish they were all like that, I'm tired of spending good money on illegible autographs.

Now Christopher Judge's signature is just scribble.

Posts: 10408 | Location: New York | Registered: November 20, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Sidewinder
posted Hide Post
Oh yes, you can read it, but it just looks like someone's written his name with messy writing, not an actual signature.

Though it's certainly better than Kate Vernon and Terrance Stamp's scribbles.

Posts: 1225 | Location: Australia | Registered: November 05, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of NEMESISBOY
posted Hide Post
The 2 Richard Dean Anderson autographs look different

Posts: 67 | Location: LONDON | Registered: September 25, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of hammer
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by NEMESISBOY:
The 2 Richard Dean Anderson autographs look different

Mainly because one portrait and one landscape so area for Auto different otherwise look similar enough to me

Posts: 12158 | Location: England | Registered: September 16, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
This was due to be released today, anyone know if this has happened? No sign of it on "That Site" yet!

Posts: 1454 | Location: United Kingdom | Registered: May 04, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
The first seller started to list them on "That Site".

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Juelle Lou
posted Hide Post
It's nice to see a scan of another one, I am glad I preordered one Smile

Posts: 1512 | Location: Australia | Registered: October 23, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post