Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  News & Rumors    Cereal Killers Series 2
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Cereal Killers Series 2
 Login/Join

Manufacturer
posted
Cereal Killers 2nd series available very soon. Release date TBA. Details & Pics in the link below:

http://us2.campaign-archive1.c...e4c36fc&e=50e7bb0b5d

Posts: 21 | Location: New York City | Registered: December 04, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of mintoncard
posted Hide Post
Count me in! LOVE the first series!

Posts: 858 | Location: Golden Valley, MN | Registered: August 15, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Ribeyespud
posted Hide Post
I have it on very good authority that soon...very soon...the milk is going to flow...I challenge any true fan of trading card spoofs to NOT like these. Sketch cards (both B&W/Color)humor based on cereal/horror movies and like cereal boxes of old, box filled to the brim with great premiums[URL= ] [/URL]

Posts: 177 | Location: Iowa | Registered: November 03, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Ribeyespud
posted Hide Post
•Silver Spoon Foil Cards (9 designs)
•Sugar Glitter Cards (8 designs)
•Glow-in-the-Dark Stickers (3 designs)
•11” X 17” Point-of-Purchase Posters
•Color & B/W, One-of-a-kind Sketch Cards

T-Minus....10...9....8...

Posts: 177 | Location: Iowa | Registered: November 03, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Manufacturer
posted Hide Post
Cereal Killers Series 2 Available Now! www.wax-eye.com

Thanks for the write-up NSU! http://www.nsu-magazine.com/ce...2-cards-come-to-nsu/

Posts: 21 | Location: New York City | Registered: December 04, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of mintoncard
posted Hide Post
Just ordered.

(Fingers crossed on getting a sketch card. No luck after many boxes with Series 1.)

Posts: 858 | Location: Golden Valley, MN | Registered: August 15, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of anthonyd
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Simko:
Cereal Killers Series 2 Available Now! www.wax-eye.com

Thanks for the write-up NSU! http://www.nsu-magazine.com/ce...2-cards-come-to-nsu/

Congrats! Nice to see continuing series.

I have a question about the mini-boxes - are we guaranteed a base set? Or close to a base set? I remember the confusion surrounding the first series mini-boxes (which I have yet to pick up! yikes!).

Thanks for any info.

Posts: 802 | Location: MA | Registered: March 17, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
NSU Writer
Picture of Don Norton
posted Hide Post
I'm wondering about th mini boxes too. I like them, but it as hard to complete a set from the first series. I traded with 5 people, and still don't have a full set.

Posts: 2911 | Location: Crystal Lake, IL | Registered: December 04, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of MikeFitz
posted Hide Post
I believe the site states that a complete base set is included with each three cereal box set.
Unless I read that wrong, but I don't think so.

Posts: 1457 | Location: New England | Registered: January 02, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Manufacturer
posted Hide Post
Yes, complete 55 base set is available in each 3-pack set and each hobby box set for the 2nd series.

Cereal Killers 2nd series sketch card viddy:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hqg9wMhXtqY

Picture of Ribeyespud
posted Hide Post
[URL= ] [/URL]In celebration of the coolest card set ever, and getting ready for series 2, I opened up a box of cereal killers series 1 and found this very rare colored sketch card of Zomba Crunch by series Creator Joe Simko. SWEEETT!!!

NSU Writer
Picture of Don Norton
posted Hide Post
Full set in mini boxes, that's good to know.Thanks Joe. Will pick up some!

Posts: 2911 | Location: Crystal Lake, IL | Registered: December 04, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Ribeyespud
posted Hide Post
Back in the day us "older gentlemen" started buying trading cards because the base cards were fun, showed great pictures, and made us laugh. This series has made me remember what trading cards are all about. For those of us getting the 3 packs we even get the gum to kindle the memories of youth....now if only buying REAL cereal were this fun again.