Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  News & Rumors    Red Sonja Coming late January
Page 1 ... 13 14 15 16
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Red Sonja Coming late January
 Login/Join

Manufacturer
posted Hide Post
As a bonus I have made a promo card numbered to 100 and this will be given for every 3 cases ordered

Tom

Posts: 3260 | Location: New York | Registered: March 24, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Manufacturer
posted Hide Post
Artist Sketch Amounts

Posts: 3260 | Location: New York | Registered: March 24, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Manufacturer
posted Hide Post
Artist Line Art Cards Are Only 2-3 A Case

Tom

Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
That's some list of Artists. Smile

It's always appreciated that Tom makes lists of Sketch Artists available and amount done.

Posts: 1454 | Location: United Kingdom | Registered: May 04, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by treksearcher:
That's some list of Artists. Smile

It's always appreciated that Tom makes lists of Sketch Artists available and amount done.

I second that...fantastic list of artists, would love to see this kind of list for Vampirella 2.

Posts: 138 | Location: England | Registered: August 24, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Titanium Card Talk Member
Picture of wolfie
posted Hide Post
Great stuff Tom, those new promos look really good. Clap

Posts: 28999 | Location: wolverhampton staffs uk | Registered: July 19, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Tom...it looks like twelve artists are missing from the final sketch count.
Will we still see sketch cards from...

Alexandre Starling, Austin Janowsky, Boo, Chris Caniano, Fredd Gorham
Gabriel Hernandez, Kevin Graham, Larry L. Schlekewy, Marcia Dye,
Richard Pace, Roderick Owen, Thomas Makoto,

Posts: 138 | Location: England | Registered: August 24, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of igman7
posted Hide Post
You forgot Tony Perna who was also on the original list.

Posts: 1492 | Location: Tinley Park, Illinois, USA | Registered: May 31, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Manufacturer
posted Hide Post
quote:
Alexandre Starling, Austin Janowsky, Boo, Chris Caniano, Fredd Gorham
Gabriel Hernandez, Kevin Graham, Larry L. Schlekewy, Marcia Dye,
Richard Pace, Roderick Owen, Thomas Makoto,

Not a mistake they are not in the set as things change.Tony Perna will be in San Diego set

Tom

Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of hammer
posted Hide Post
Fantastic looking set

Posts: 12154 | Location: England | Registered: September 16, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Manufacturer
posted Hide Post
UK Promo Cards

The Puzzle Promo Set will be given out at the Memorabilia Show coming This month
Red Sonja Promo was given to every dealer that ordered product
Vampirella Promo will go to every dealer who ordered Vampirella

Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
It's great that you are thinking about us in the U.K. Tom, much appreciated. Thumb Up

Posts: 1454 | Location: United Kingdom | Registered: May 04, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Is the UK puzzle promo going to be given out by a particular dealer or is it general distribution by the organisers?

Posts: 2564 | Location: Sutton Coldfield England | Registered: August 09, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Titanium Card Talk Member
Picture of wolfie
posted Hide Post
Thanks very much for doing promos for the UK Tom. Wavey

Posts: 28999 | Location: wolverhampton staffs uk | Registered: July 19, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of hammer
posted Hide Post
Looks like I might be going to Memorabilia

Posts: 12154 | Location: England | Registered: September 16, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Triple-Frog:
Is the UK puzzle promo going to be given out by a particular dealer or is it general distribution by the organisers?

I know Richard from Apple Cards was giving out some of Tom's promos at the November show, perhaps it will be Richard again. I think he is going to be a distributor for Breygent in the U.K. This information is not confirmed but I do remeber hearing it discussed at the last Memorabilia Show.

Manufacturer
posted Hide Post
Mike Hodkinson
Derek Fernandez
Richard Wheat

Will have these Tom

Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Breygent Marketing:
Mike Hodkinson
Derek Fernandez
Richard Wheat

Will have these Tom

Thanks for the update Tom.

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Tattoox
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Breygent Marketing:
Mike Hodkinson
Derek Fernandez
Richard Wheat

Will have these Tom

Anyone have contact info for these gentlemen?

Posts: 1619 | Location: Oregon | Registered: August 25, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of steve j
posted Hide Post
I got mine from Derek last time. I haven't seen Richard for a while, but he is top dollar.

Posts: 1776 | Location: Wales, UK | Registered: June 10, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post