Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  News & Rumors    Avengers Assemble cards from Upper Deck
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Avengers Assemble cards from Upper Deck
 Login/Join

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Ryan Cracknell
posted Hide Post
UD has very stringent selling guidelines for new releases. Just because they're hard to find now, doesn't mean that more won't surface down the road as sellers are able to more freely move it. Then again, this set is stronger than their earlier sets as well.

Find me on:
Twitter
Facebook

Posts: 1177 | Location: Nanaimo, BC | Registered: November 17, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Ryan Cracknell:
UD has very stringent selling guidelines for new releases. Just because they're hard to find now, doesn't mean that more won't surface down the road as sellers are able to more freely move it. Then again, this set is stronger than their earlier sets as well.

I hoping that you are right and that more will surface and the prices will come down a bit once the 90 day waiting period is over, which will also be after the movie releases. I have one box coming, and I may just buy the autos and singles I want. I'm going to try my local card store and see if they have any of the product in stock, and hopefully I can get a good deal from them!

https://sites.google.com/site/riddler149/

Posts: 1255 | Location: California | Registered: January 19, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Just seen the Avengers Assemble movie and I can't remember a blockbuster film where trading cards played such a crucial role Eek .I won't give the game away for those who have yet to see it but I reckon Joss Whedon has a non sport card collection in his house Smile .

Posts: 2564 | Location: Sutton Coldfield England | Registered: August 09, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of geoffbovey
posted Hide Post
Can somebody please explain this set to me?

On a certain auction site, a couple of sellers are advertising the base set as a complete set of all "176 cards". However, my understanding from reading elsewhere is that the base set has 180 cards. Can someone please explain this 4 card discrepancy? Thanks!

Geoff

Posts: 617 | Location: Sandy, UT | Registered: May 28, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of igman7
posted Hide Post
I believe pre-release info had the set at 180 cards (which would be a nice even 20 pages) but the set stands at 176 cards.

For those waiting for the 90 day to be over, prices are not likely to come back down since all of the components are selling well and folks are still busting it...when they can find it.

Posts: 1492 | Location: Tinley Park, Illinois, USA | Registered: May 31, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of DavidDeb
posted Hide Post

spotted this on feebay..Is there a variant for Hemsworth as in the 'Thor' set? It's not this one I own or we usually see...

Posts: 529 | Location: Canada | Registered: March 02, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of fan_fic_fan
posted Hide Post
That looks fake to me.

Posts: 13 | Location: Cleveland, OH | Registered: September 27, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of robomole
posted Hide Post
That was the mock-up used in Upper Deck's advertisements for the set. As far as I know there were none of that version actually produced. The seller probably used the photo from the advertisement as a stock photo.

Posts: 209 | Location: El Cajon, California | Registered: October 16, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post