Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  News & Rumors    Star Trek Discovery from Rittenhouse
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Star Trek Discovery from Rittenhouse
 Login/Join

Picture of STCardGeek
posted Hide Post
I am very excited by this set. I've become quite fond of the series and love the fact it has such name power. I've dusted off a space for it on my shelves Smile

Posts: 4246 | Location: Pittsboro, NC USA | Registered: November 30, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of STCardGeek
posted Hide Post
One moreeeee daayyyyyy!!!!!!!

Posts: 4246 | Location: Pittsboro, NC USA | Registered: November 30, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of mykdude
posted Hide Post
And just like THAT! Rainn Wilson is in my collection! Dance

Posts: 4849 | Location: Tennessee | Registered: March 09, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of WOMBLE
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by STCardGeek:
I am very excited by this set. I've become quite fond of the series and love the fact it has such name power. I've dusted off a space for it on my shelves Smile

I hope these cards have met your expectations, please let us all know what you think. Wave

Posts: 1114 | Location: UNITED KINGDOM | Registered: December 19, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of mykdude
posted Hide Post
Does anyone have the final box count for this release?

Really don't understand why RA has such a problem posting that info on their webpage.

Thanx!

Posts: 4849 | Location: Tennessee | Registered: March 09, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Platinum Card Talk Member
Picture of Scifi Cards
posted Hide Post
6000 boxes

Trading Page Now Online: http://www.scifi.cards/trading.html

Collecting Sketches of the Character Crystal

Posts: 5079 | Location: Phoenix, AZ | Registered: March 09, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of mykdude
posted Hide Post
Thank you...saw a blurry pic of the number and couldn't make out if it was a 6 or an 8.

I try to put as much of the set info into my card database as I can possibly find.

Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post

Posts: 2147 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: September 14, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Titanium Card Talk Member
Picture of wolfie
posted Hide Post
You can put the stickers on your bike and increase the value of the bike by a country mile. Big Grin

Posts: 28999 | Location: wolverhampton staffs uk | Registered: July 19, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of Raven
posted Hide Post
Normally I don't like new sets coming out in December because the money is going for gifts and celebrations, but this year is just trashed for me. Probably pick up a couple of boxes just because they look nice.

Posts: 10383 | Location: New York | Registered: November 20, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of stevetrek
posted Hide Post
I am hooked on the show, so I'll get a box or 2.

Posts: 900 | Location: IL | Registered: February 07, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Picture of Curler
posted Hide Post
It will be nice to have some new Star Trek signers.

Posts: 381 | Location: Nova Scotia | Registered: April 26, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Curler
posted Hide Post
There are more autograph details posted on the checklist now. There are 61 different autograph cards not including autographed relics.

Posts: 381 | Location: Nova Scotia | Registered: April 26, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Komodo
posted Hide Post
A 'Short Treks' set- nice addition!

Posts: 1206 | Location: St. Thomas, Ontario, Canada | Registered: June 07, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of Raven
posted Hide Post
For some reason they didn't get a Michelle Yeoh autograph card for the Season 2 set, although there is at least one nice sketch and a relic. She has been a very reliable signer for RA before in Bond and did sign for Discovery Season 1, so I had been anticipating a new one. Too bad, it would have been the card I was most interested in, but I wouldn't mind that sketch. Big Grin

Wait, signed relics are TBA. Maybe?

Posts: 10383 | Location: New York | Registered: November 20, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post