Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  News & Rumors    Upper Deck Into the Spiderverse
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Upper Deck Into the Spiderverse
 Login/Join

Platinum Card Talk Member
Picture of Batman
posted
Due March 2, 2022, sounds interesting auto cards, lenticular, sketches, 90 card base set.

Posts: 5789 | Location: Brielle, NJ | Registered: April 03, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of mykdude
posted Hide Post
Not that I'm holding my breath but the potential of Nicolas Cage, Zoe Kravitz and Lily Tomlin autographs makes it worth keeping an eye on.

Posts: 4849 | Location: Tennessee | Registered: March 09, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Platinum Card Talk Member
Picture of Scifi Cards
posted Hide Post
According to artists on the set, they could ONLY use characters that are in the film on sketch cards.

Unlike recent sets where you could find all sorts of unrelated characters on the sketches. I'm sure it has to do with Sony/Marvel licensing.

Still, I think it's good that the sketches will be more focused.

Ed

Trading Page Now Online: http://www.scifi.cards/trading.html

Collecting Sketches of the Character Crystal

Posts: 5079 | Location: Phoenix, AZ | Registered: March 09, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of mykdude
posted Hide Post
Yeah, I have talked with a few artist who have done stuff for UD and it seems like every set comes with its own unique set of rules pertaining to what the artists can create.

Posts: 4849 | Location: Tennessee | Registered: March 09, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Scifi Cards:
According to artists on the set, they could ONLY use characters that are in the film on sketch cards.

Unlike recent sets where you could find all sorts of unrelated characters on the sketches. I'm sure it has to do with Sony/Marvel licensing.

Still, I think it's good that the sketches will be more focused.

Ed

Definitely good. It never made sense why characters like Venom would appear in Thor and Ant-Man sets.

Posts: 1568 | Location: NJ | Registered: August 28, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post