Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  News & Rumors    News from the Philly Non-Sports Card Show
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

News from the Philly Non-Sports Card Show
 Login/Join

Titanium Card Talk Member
Picture of wolfie
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by hammer:
quote:
Originally posted by wolfie:
I don't have access to any of these shows so have never seen them but it is good that a company is trying diffrent sets away from the norm so i hope they do really well for them.

Revenge is on E4, Archer is on Ch 5 which of these channels can't you get Twak

Really?? I will have to go and look, thanks very much. Wavey

Posts: 28999 | Location: wolverhampton staffs uk | Registered: July 19, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Chris Cline
posted Hide Post
Lol I was going to mock up some Archer cards this week, guess I don't need to do that now...

http://1000thghostcards.weebly.com/

Posts: 1155 | Location: Denver, CO | Registered: December 03, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of CryptozoicTCFan
posted Hide Post
Very nice oversized card. Sure wish they went the route of autograph memorabilia for TWD as the did BBT and VD but there is always next season, except some great main S1 characters have already been killed off...

Posts: 27 | Location: Cincinnati, OH | Registered: April 16, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Administrator
Picture of H_Toser
posted Hide Post
Today's Cryptozoic announcements.....Psych, Once Upon A Time, The Big Bang Theory, The Walking Dead....

Cryptozoic Entertainment Philly Non Sports Card Show Announcements Day 2

Posts: 12995 | Location: Harrisburg, PA, USA | Registered: November 29, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Jason00
posted Hide Post
Can someone ask Crytozoic what the odds are that we will see autograph cards in Fringe season 3 of the parallel universe versions of the main cast? I would love to see Anna Torv sign as Fauxlivia.

Posts: 1562 | Location: Milwaukee, WI | Registered: November 27, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Headless Horseman
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by H_Toser:
Today's Cryptozoic announcements.....Psych, Once Upon A Time, The Big Bang Theory, The Walking Dead....

Cryptozoic Entertainment Philly Non Sports Card Show Announcements Day 2

Thanks for the news!!!

Posts: 1112 | Location: Freehold, NJ, USA | Registered: January 04, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of hammer
posted Hide Post
GREAT News Thumb Up

Posts: 12154 | Location: England | Registered: September 16, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by hammer:
quote:
I don't have access to any of these shows so have never seen them but it is good that a company is trying diffrent sets away from the norm so i hope they do really well for them.

Revenge is on E4, Archer is on Ch 5 which of these channels can't you get Twak

Really?? I will have to go and look, thanks very much. Wavey

You will have to hurry with Revenge,the last episode of Season One is tomorrow night.

Posts: 2564 | Location: Sutton Coldfield England | Registered: August 09, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Titanium Card Talk Member
Picture of wolfie
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Triple-Frog:
You will have to hurry with Revenge,the last episode of Season One is tomorrow night.

Oh i better not watch that then. Smile

Posts: 28999 | Location: wolverhampton staffs uk | Registered: July 19, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of Flag City Collectibles
posted Hide Post
Looking forward mostly to GRIMM and World of Fantasy by Breygent. Those are gonna be some sweet sets!

Posts: 749 | Location: Florida, USA | Registered: June 29, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Nice costume cards for Big Bang, would have been nicer if the actors pictured were wearing the custome show.

Posts: 457 | Location: Raleigh | Registered: April 21, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post