Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  News & Rumors    News from the Philly Non-Sports Card Show
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

News from the Philly Non-Sports Card Show
 Login/Join

Administrator
Picture of H_Toser
posted
We have some pretty big news to share this weekend on the blog in conjunction with the Philly Non-Sports Card Show this weekend. We're pretty sure it will be of interest to many non-sport card collectors. Look for it in two-parts, Saturday and Sunday late in the morning, on the blog nsu-magazine.com. Or better yet, come to the show and share in it yourself!

Posts: 12995 | Location: Harrisburg, PA, USA | Registered: November 29, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Platinum Card Talk Member
Picture of Batman
posted Hide Post
I wonder what it is? Good thing I'm going to the show and bringing my laptop too I certainly don't want to miss anything! Smile Thumb Up

Posts: 5789 | Location: Brielle, NJ | Registered: April 03, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of hammer
posted Hide Post
Sounds exciting Thumb Up Too late for me to get a plane now though Frown

Posts: 12154 | Location: England | Registered: September 16, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Does anyone know if Philly exclusive Topps Mars Attacks products will be available

Posts: 457 | Location: Raleigh | Registered: April 21, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Headless Horseman
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by hammer:
Sounds exciting Thumb Up Too late for me to get a plane now though Frown

The girls from the Tilted Kilt request you to stay away!!!!

Thumb Up

Posts: 1112 | Location: Freehold, NJ, USA | Registered: January 04, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Administrator
Picture of H_Toser
posted Hide Post
Enough of the shenanigans! Big Grin Don't forget to check out the blog late tomorrow morning for the announcements. And we'll have more news on Sunday as well so check it out late morning both days. Big Grin

Posts: 12995 | Location: Harrisburg, PA, USA | Registered: November 29, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Administrator
Picture of H_Toser
posted Hide Post

Picture of robomole
posted Hide Post
ARCHER!!!!! That was so unexpected and epic! Easy case buy for me. So pumped for this! Thanks Cryptozoic!!!

Posts: 209 | Location: El Cajon, California | Registered: October 16, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of hammer
posted Hide Post
REVENGE - Might be a case of this for me Thumb Up

Posts: 12154 | Location: England | Registered: September 16, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of CryptozoicTCFan
posted Hide Post
Looks like TWD S2 announcements for tomorrow, anyway get a peak at the promo card yet?

Update: From the looks of the Promos page on the Philly Non-Sports Show website Cryptozoic will be giving out the SDCC1 Michonne Promo and not a new Promo. Is Cryptozoic still have image licensing issues for their promos possibly?

This message has been edited. Last edited by: CryptozoicTCFan,

Posts: 27 | Location: Cincinnati, OH | Registered: April 16, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Jason00
posted Hide Post
They accidentally tipped us off to Archer early because next month's NSU is advertised as having an Archer promo Smile

I won't be picking any of these up, but I do appreciate that Cryptozoic is going after licenses I couldn't imagine anyone else going after -- I couldn't picture another company doing a set based on 'Revenge', for example.

Posts: 1562 | Location: Milwaukee, WI | Registered: November 27, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Picture of CryptozoicTCFan
posted Hide Post
I would like to see other FX shows in the mix for example Always Sunny in Philadelphia.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: CryptozoicTCFan,

Posts: 27 | Location: Cincinnati, OH | Registered: April 16, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Titanium Card Talk Member
Picture of wolfie
posted Hide Post
I don't have access to any of these shows so have never seen them but it is good that a company is trying diffrent sets away from the norm so i hope they do really well for them.

Posts: 28999 | Location: wolverhampton staffs uk | Registered: July 19, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of hammer
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by wolfie:
I don't have access to any of these shows so have never seen them but it is good that a company is trying diffrent sets away from the norm so i hope they do really well for them.

Revenge is on E4, Archer is on Ch 5 which of these channels can't you get Twak

Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
would love to get some Revenge.... I mean the cards :P
not sure if I'm going for boxes or just pick at it one at a time.

Posts: 4328 | Location: Canada | Registered: April 21, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of robomole
posted Hide Post
I wonder if Archer will have sketches, since the show obviously can't have costumes or props haha. Perhaps an actual storyboard redemption? Can't wait to hear more!

Posts: 209 | Location: El Cajon, California | Registered: October 16, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Manufacturer
Picture of Scott Gaeta
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by robomole:
I wonder if Archer will have sketches, since the show obviously can't have costumes or props haha. Perhaps an actual storyboard redemption? Can't wait to hear more!

Definitely sketches!

Posts: 112 | Location: Irvine, CA.  | Registered: February 28, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of robomole
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Scott Gaeta:
Definitely sketches!

Sweet! Great opportunity for some really hilarious sketches! Can't wait to see which actors you get to sign too! This is gonna be a really fun set!

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of damien
posted Hide Post
yay Alphas
and i may need to start watching Revenge

Posts: 1450 | Location: montreal,canada | Registered: September 07, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Administrator
Picture of H_Toser
posted Hide Post
Don't forget, there's more news to be posted on the blog late tomorrow morning. Go to nsu-magazine.com