Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  News & Rumors    The Vampire Diaries Big 3 have been added to the 258 West Authentic Signature Series
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

The Vampire Diaries Big 3 have been added to the 258 West Authentic Signature Series
 Login/Join

Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Got my gold set(11/100) in the post today Elephant .

They really are spectacular looking cards and all three have nice signatures done with a very fine pen and no blotches or smudges Thumb Up .

The highest praise I can give them is that they are going in an album with my Inkworks Buffy auto cards.

Posts: 2564 | Location: Sutton Coldfield England | Registered: August 09, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of Lovemesomecards
posted Hide Post
I am also enjoying my gold autos (7/100). Drool They are great, an early Merry Christmas to me!! Thumb Up

Posts: 749 | Location: Rockford,Illinois | Registered: July 01, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Platinum Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Anyone know what the promo is if you pick up this set at C2E2? Kevin posted about it in the C2E2 thread, but I can't find any info about the promo . . .

Jon

Posts: 5409 | Location: Parts Unknown. | Registered: January 25, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Yeah, I would think it would be a different promo. . . I actually can't find the information you posted about the gift sets anywhere but your post, they aren't mentioned on 258 West's site that I can see. . . are they on the C2E2 Exclusives page? I only went through a few of those pages so it might be further in there than I looked.

Posts: 5409 | Location: Parts Unknown. | Registered: January 25, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Ahh. . . thanks, Kevin. . . They need to work on their site organization a bit. . .

And I think Marco should emphasize the trading card, or non-sport card aspect a bit more. . .

Saw Ed has a promo on there too -- I'll post about it on the C2E2 page. . .

Nice find!

Jon

Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by webjon:
Anyone know what the promo is if you pick up this set at C2E2? Kevin posted about it in the C2E2 thread, but I can't find any info about the promo . . .

Jon

Here you go

Posts: 522 | Location: New York City | Registered: February 01, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post