Non-Sport Update's Card Talk
The Vampire Diaries Big 3 have been added to the 258 West Authentic Signature Series

This topic can be found at:
https://nonsportupdate.infopop.cc/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/955604453/m/352108335

September 24, 2010, 12:17 PM
MrBlueofnyc
The Vampire Diaries Big 3 have been added to the 258 West Authentic Signature Series
We are proud to announce that we are adding cast members from the CW show The Vampire Diaries to our Actors Series Autograph trading cards. The Vampire Diaries has been called the Buffy the Vampire Slayer for the New Generation. Strong story telling and a surprisingly fast paced story lines has made The Vampire Diaries one of the highest rated shows on the CW. We starting with the 3 Main cast members from the show Nina Dobrev, Ian Somerhalder and Paul Wesley with more coming in 2011. So don't miss out on your chance to get these cards before their gone.

Nina Dobrev plays Elena Gilbert on The CW Show Vampire Diaries, she was also played Mia Jones on the show Degrassi: The Next Generation IMDB

Ian Somerhalder plays Damon Salvatore on The CW Show Vampire Diaries, he also played Boone on the ABC show LOST & Adam Knight on Smallville. IMDB

Paul Wesley plays Stefan Salvatore on the The CW Show Vampire Diaries, he also played Aaron Corbett on the ABC Family show "Fallen" IMDB

This message has been edited. Last edited by: MrBlueofnyc,

September 24, 2010, 03:37 PM
Cee_Jay
Clap Clap Clap

September 26, 2010, 12:38 AM
weasel-king
I'll be on the lookout for some of these--my wife has fallen in love with the show, so these would score some good husband points for me!
September 28, 2010, 11:36 PM
FRANK AMICO
Any idea when these are coming out? PRICES?????

This show is ripe for licensing. If I had the money to do it I would waste no time in putting out a set from this show as well as Glee. Both shows have a strong following.

Getting these major players from the show is a big +. Should be an easy sell out.
September 29, 2010, 06:23 AM
Triple-Frog
Due out on December 1st.Prices are $100 for the three single autos as a set.The duals and triple are all $100 each.
September 29, 2010, 08:56 AM
MrBlueofnyc
quote:
Originally posted by Triple-Frog:
Due out on December 1st.Prices are $100 for the three single autos as a set.The duals and triple are all $100 each.

The Triple has a MSRP of $200 BTW

September 29, 2010, 09:08 AM
MrBlueofnyc
quote:
Originally posted by FRANK AMICO:
Any idea when these are coming out? PRICES?????

This show is ripe for licensing. If I had the money to do it I would waste no time in putting out a set from this show as well as Glee. Both shows have a strong following.

Getting these major players from the show is a big +. Should be an easy sell out.

I agree, if Fox or WB were willing to do a Licensed set I would be all over it. These shows are huge. Vampire Diaries only keeps getting better and better. Same with Glee. I am excited about getting the 3 main cast members. Its like signing buffy, angel and spike

October 09, 2010, 03:24 AM
Triple-Frog
Just pre-ordered the set of 3 single autos limited to 100.Liked the way the silver pen shows up on the black background on the Ashley Jones and William Sanderson cards Thumb Up.

Going to let a few of my friends who are not card collectors but are big Vampire Diaries fans know about these.Maybe get a couple of converts to our hobby Smile .

Would also like to make a special mention to UK and otther non USA collectors that 258 West do not charge anything extra for postage outside the USA Clap.Can't think of anybody else that does this.
October 21, 2010, 10:47 AM
Lovemesomecards
I preordered my set of single sigs. I may buy others later if money allows.

I would be all over a Vampire Diaries set if it came out Clap It does have a massive and passionate following.

October 31, 2010, 11:23 PM
Bacall1
Are the dual and triple autos no longer available? I Checked the website for 258 West and they are no longer listed and the images are no longer in this forum.
November 01, 2010, 01:52 PM
MarcG
I wish they would sell just the singles not the set...

I would just prefer the Nina Dobrev Auto Card. Luv You

November 09, 2010, 11:54 AM
MrBlueofnyc
quote:
Originally posted by Bacall1:
Are the dual and triple autos no longer available? I Checked the website for 258 West and they are no longer listed and the images are no longer in this forum.

These will become part of our Facebook exclusives series. More info to come on that

November 13, 2010, 07:48 PM
MrBlueofnyc
First of 3 done !!! Mr. Paul Wesley !!!

November 23, 2010, 03:27 AM
Triple-Frog
Just had a look at the website and I think the price on the set of autos limited to 258 has come down to $75.

Also had a message from 258 West saying they are meeting Ian and Nina on the 4th and will be shipping on the 6th December Sheep .

They are running a competition on their facebook page and the winner will be able to get their card personalized.

There is mention on facebook of signed 8x10 photos which I would be interested in but I could not see anything on the website about that.
November 23, 2010, 03:59 PM
Juelle Lou
quote:
Originally posted by Triple-Frog:
Just had a look at the website and I think the price on the set of autos limited to 258 has come down to $75.

Also had a message from 258 West saying they are meeting Ian and Nina on the 4th and will be shipping on the 6th December Sheep .

They are running a competition on their facebook page and the winner will be able to get their card personalized.

There is mention on facebook of signed 8x10 photos which I would be interested in but I could not see anything on the website about that.

I've seen the 8x10 photos on their e bay site Smile
December 08, 2010, 11:19 AM
MrBlueofnyc
quote:
Originally posted by MrBlueofnyc:
We Have Updated the photos of the Black and Gold Variant Set Limited to 100 for you with the accual cards.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: MrBlueofnyc,

December 08, 2010, 03:37 PM
Triple-Frog
Nice touch with the gold pen Thumb Up .Can't wait to get mine. Hope you can get some more of the cast to sign in the future.
December 10, 2010, 12:27 PM
FRANK AMICO
Got my set in the mail yesterday. Cards look great. Can't wait to see what next year brings.
December 10, 2010, 01:35 PM
ts
Got my cards. The look great. My daughter loves them.

Thanks!!!
December 16, 2010, 01:35 PM
MrBlueofnyc
Glad everyone is enjoying these cards, this set was extremely crazy set to pull together. Again please help spread the word. We will be expanding on this set as well. more info on that coming soon.