Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  News & Rumors    Trek TNG Heroes and Villains Checklist?
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Trek TNG Heroes and Villains Checklist?
 Login/Join

Silver Card Talk Member
posted
I see that Rittenhouse have listed the Check list for the TNG Heroes and Villains release due out in July.

TNG Heroes and Villains

No autographs on the check list except the Incentives. I'm assuming the Autograph list will be added later.

Posts: 1454 | Location: United Kingdom | Registered: May 04, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Raj
posted Hide Post
List of 60 autographs added.

Posts: 3249 | Location: Luton, UK | Registered: October 07, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Just checked the list out. Some top names there, I wonder what the rarity level will be on some of them?

Posts: 1454 | Location: United Kingdom | Registered: May 04, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of CordeliaChase_Fan
posted Hide Post
60 autographs! Dang- couple of signers that signed as two different characters as well. Also love the set design, although Etana Jol should not be a hero card.

Val

Posts: 1314 | Location: Rego Park, NY | Registered: July 14, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of Raven
posted Hide Post
60 autographs is rough with Trek because they always get so many actors from minor roles and those are the ones I generally pull. However looking down that list I have at least 5 must haves and I'm not talking about anyone from the main cast either.

Posts: 10369 | Location: New York | Registered: November 20, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of hammer
posted Hide Post
Just wish one of the chase sets wasn't the parallel

Posts: 12152 | Location: England | Registered: September 16, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by hammer:
Just wish one of the chase sets wasn't the parallel

The Parallel of the Base Set is biggest waste of card there is. The last few sets it's been almost impossible to distinguish from common cards unless you know what you are looking for.

Picture of STCardGeek
posted Hide Post
On one level I like parallels, they offer the chase not found any more in commons and as a dealer it's nice since it adds extra sales, but I do like it when there is a clear difference Smile

Posts: 4246 | Location: Pittsboro, NC USA | Registered: November 30, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Just over a week to the release and still waiting for list of how limited each autograph is. I'm sure some of the larger dealers probably already know!

Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
The list is finally up of the Rarity of the autographs, ONLY 19 extremely limited autographs. This will easy to put together. Eek

Checklist

Picture of STCardGeek
posted Hide Post
Depends on how EL the EL Wink Voyager Quotable had about 16 EL's of 48 autos in it's set and it wasn't a bad set to put together at all. Now, TOS H and V had some dreadful EL's! TNG is more popular as well then Voyager.
Right now, cards that aren't EL dont' sell for a lot. Even VL's don't have the bite they did years ago. To make a set in this current age, you almost need some scarcity to keep value. THough I'd prefer it not be as bad as the Shatner sisters and such.

Posts: 4246 | Location: Pittsboro, NC USA | Registered: November 30, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Are the Relics going to have the same Rarity?

Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
No box or case breakdown yet. Who will be the first to post on the Box breakdown section?

This set does not appear to have created much interest here.

Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of cardinalfan13
posted Hide Post
Check scifihobby there was a case break posted there of 3 cases they posted 18 ELs in three cases 6 on average per case

Posts: 614 | Location: Missouri | Registered: March 24, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by cardinalfan13:
Check scifihobby there was a case break posted there of 3 cases they posted 18 ELs in three cases 6 on average per case

Checked it out, pleased I stopped buying cases and just go for a Master Set. Yes, 18 EL in 3 cases but only 9 different!

Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Just noticed the 6 case Incentive Spiner auto/costume is numbered to 275.

275 * 6 * 12 = 19800 boxes, is that right? That seems a big increase in production or is it that there is a LOT of spare 6 Case Incentives around?

Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Just noticed that the rewards card is up for this release;

Star Trek TNG Heroes & Villains - H10 300 rewards points required.

Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by treksearcher:
Just noticed the 6 case Incentive Spiner auto/costume is numbered to 275.

275 * 6 * 12 = 19800 boxes, is that right? That seems a big increase in production or is it that there is a LOT of spare 6 Case Incentives around?

Only 6000 boxes produced. Where are the missing 6 Case Incentives then? More than double produced than required. Surely these should have been the 3 Case Incentive. This amount available should affect the price of the cards as they are not as limited as usual 6 Case Incentives.

I just hope we are not going to "SOMEONE" on feebay suddenly with lots of the 6 Case Incentives for sale. Confused

Picture of Obi Wan Chrisobi
posted Hide Post
startrek.com has a brief article on their main page about this set.

Posts: 425 | Location: Canada | Registered: August 07, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of cardinalfan13
posted Hide Post
They hold some back for extras if any are damnaged also they need some for archives boxes

Posts: 614 | Location: Missouri | Registered: March 24, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post