Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

The Guild
 Login/Join

Picture of watchers of watchers
posted Hide Post
Not many on ebay either doesnt seem to be much interest in it?

Posts: 330 | Location: th,indiana,usa | Registered: June 22, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Contest Czar
Picture of barobehere
posted Hide Post
My supplier has not got his cases in yet. Also, another supplier I know is sold out. I am looking forward to my lone box but with Smallville and Big Bang around the corner I had to only order 1 box of one of the products I am interested in.

Posts: 5777 | Location: Meridian, Mississippi | Registered: November 23, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by watchers of watchers:
Not many on ebay either doesnt seem to be much interest in it?

I don't think that's the case...check the completed items.

Posts: 860 | Location: Alaska | Registered: May 28, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Miss Lizzy
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by barobehere:
My supplier has not got his cases in yet. Also, another supplier I know is sold out. I am looking forward to my lone box but with Smallville and Big Bang around the corner I had to only order 1 box of one of the products I am interested in.

I haven't gotten mine in yet either - should be soon though.

Posts: 2070 | Location: Southern California | Registered: March 20, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Miss Lizzy:
quote:
Originally posted by barobehere:

I haven't gotten mine in yet either - should be soon though.

Weird...Ed got his Monday...seems odd for these cases to be arriving so late.

Posts: 860 | Location: Alaska | Registered: May 28, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Miss Lizzy
posted Hide Post
I think they may be shipping from the east coast again (like VD).

Posts: 2070 | Location: Southern California | Registered: March 20, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I got my 4 cases and a case of binders yesterday from the distributor. I will post the break once I am completely done.

As he was giving me the binders, he said that only 200 binders were produced.

If i remember correctly, Cryptozoic produced 500 binders to go with 500 cases produced of the Walking dead.

If that theory holds true, could there only be 200 cases of the Guild?

Posts: 33 | Location: San Francisco | Registered: April 15, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Contest Czar
Picture of barobehere
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Gst177:
I got my 4 cases and a case of binders yesterday from the distributor. I will post the break once I am completely done.

As he was giving me the binders, he said that only 200 binders were produced.

If i remember correctly, Cryptozoic produced 500 binders to go with 500 cases produced of the Walking dead.

If that theory holds true, could there only be 200 cases of the Guild?

Most likely, The Guild is a great web series but it is no where near as mainstream or popular as The Walking Dead series.

Posts: 5777 | Location: Meridian, Mississippi | Registered: November 23, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
I believe the CZE guy said this release is definitely more limited that the others.

By the way, even though The Guild is a web series, I wouldn't say it isn't as mainstream or popular as The Walking Dead. I believe The Guild has around 80 million views on youtube.

posted Hide Post
Three cases in .. those SPs are pretty tough pulls.

Posts: 33 | Location: San Francisco | Registered: April 15, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of Raven
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Chuck Bartowski:
By the way, even though The Guild is a web series, I wouldn't say it isn't as mainstream or popular as The Walking Dead. I believe The Guild has around 80 million views on youtube.

I never heard of the Guild until I read on Card Talk that a card license was in the works. If a cable show pulls in a couple of million viewers its considered a smash hit. If on network TV that same show would be cancelled for low ratings. I don't know how many hits it takes on the internet to be a new sensation, but since a pig wearing sneakers can "go viral" I think it says more about the viewers than the entertainment. Wink

Posts: 10409 | Location: New York | Registered: November 20, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Has there been any clarification on the autograph numbering? Are the Evey and Becker autographs numbered incorrectly? I pulled both from my case, and the Evey is numbered A24 and the Becker A25 while the CZE list has Evey as A23 and Becker as A24.