Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

The Guild
 Login/Join

Manufacturer
Picture of Scott Gaeta
posted
Just a heads-up that we posted a sneak preview of base and chase cards from the upcoming The Guild set.

The Guild Sneak Preview

Enjoy!

Posts: 112 | Location: Irvine, CA.  | Registered: February 28, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Juelle Lou
posted Hide Post
Oh they look so good!
I really love the design, front and back Thumb Up

Posts: 1512 | Location: Australia | Registered: October 23, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Nice...such a great license pickup on this. I haven't seen Season 5 of the show yet, but really loved the first 4 seasons, and Felicia Day is always a hoot.

Posts: 860 | Location: Alaska | Registered: May 28, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Juelle Lou
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Chuck Bartowski:
Nice...such a great license pickup on this. I haven't seen Season 5 of the show yet, but really loved the first 4 seasons, and Felicia Day is always a hoot.

Season 5 is brilliant! so many cameos of great actors, it's hilarious Big Grin You have to watch it.
Seriously, if they could get autos of just some those guest stars, that would be amazing. But I imagine this set will be a one off, not an ongoing series.

Posts: 1512 | Location: Australia | Registered: October 23, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Manufacturer
Picture of Scott Gaeta
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Juelle Lou:
quote:
Originally posted by Chuck Bartowski:

Season 5 is brilliant! so many cameos of great actors, it's hilarious Big Grin You have to watch it.
Seriously, if they could get autos of just some those guest stars, that would be amazing. But I imagine this set will be a one off, not an ongoing series.

That totally depends on how this release does. We only produced a small number of boxes compared to something like Walking Dead, so if the demand is there we will definitely cover the other seasons.

Thanks.

Scott

Posts: 112 | Location: Irvine, CA.  | Registered: February 28, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Tattoox
posted Hide Post
Scott, does no reply to emails mean there's nothing worth replying to, or you are not receiving them?

How many promo cards for this series?

Will it still be released in February?

Will have to get an extra Wil Wheaton card to get signed at Emerald City ComiCon.

Posts: 1619 | Location: Oregon | Registered: August 25, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Juelle Lou
posted Hide Post
From my understanding there is just the one Blizzcon P1 promo so far.
I'm sure if there were more Scott would have told us. Smile

Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of AJJ
posted Hide Post
Ed's newletter as this down for release on the 10th, Scott can you confirm that.

Posts: 4594 | Location: Liverpool, UK | Registered: June 12, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Platinum Card Talk Member
Picture of Scifi Cards
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by AJJ:
Ed's newletter as this down for release on the 10th, Scott can you confirm that.

Darned thing has been wrong before... Roll Eyes

But I'm guessing we're close if they had their sample boxes to open already (pics on Facebook).

Ed

Trading Page Now Online: http://www.scifi.cards/trading.html

Collecting Sketches of the Character Crystal

Posts: 5079 | Location: Phoenix, AZ | Registered: March 09, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of watchers of watchers
posted Hide Post
According to their web site on the ordering page it says FEB 3RD?

Posts: 330 | Location: th,indiana,usa | Registered: June 22, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Miss Lizzy
posted Hide Post
The Guild will start shipping next week and the release date is now Feb 17th. Smile

Posts: 2070 | Location: Southern California | Registered: March 20, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Is there a checklist for this?

Posts: 860 | Location: Alaska | Registered: May 28, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
It appears there are at least 25 autos in this set

Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of AJJ
posted Hide Post
Was it ever confirmed that Michelle Boyd had signed her cards for this release?

Posts: 4594 | Location: Liverpool, UK | Registered: June 12, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Jason00
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by AJJ:
Was it ever confirmed that Michelle Boyd had signed her cards for this release?

I asked Scott in another thread, and he told me that she had signed for the set. She's in the pictures they posted on Facebook of the signing party that the cast had, as well. Whether or not they made it in to the set, though... Confused

Posts: 1562 | Location: Milwaukee, WI | Registered: November 27, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of AJJ
posted Hide Post
I'm surprised there are no box breaks posted yet.

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Chris Cline
posted Hide Post
The signers that I have on my list are:

Alexander Yi
Amy Okuda
Amy Okuda Avatar
Brett Sheridan
Felicia Day
Felicia Day Avatar
Fernando Chien
J. Teddy Garces
Jeff Lewis
Jeff Lewis Avatar
Kim Evey
Michele Boyd
Mike Rose
Robin Thorsen
Robin Thorsen Avatar
Sandeep Parikh
Sandeep Parikh Avatar
Sean Becker
Tara Caso
Teal Sherer
Viji Nathan
Vincent Caso
Vincent Caso Avatar
Wil Wheaton

With each of the main actors signing 2 different cards. One in "street" outfits and the other is "in game" outfits.

http://1000thghostcards.weebly.com/

Posts: 1155 | Location: Denver, CO | Registered: December 03, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
This is per CZE

AUTOGRAPH CARDS
A1 Sandeep Parikh as Zaboo (Rare)
A2 Felicia Day as Codex (Rare)
A3 Jeff Lewis as Vork (Rare)
A4 Amy Okuda as Tinkerballa (Rare)
A5 Robin Thorsen as Clara (Rare)
A6 Vincent Caso as Bladezz (Rare)
A7 Sandeep Parikh as Sujan Balakrishnan Goldberg
A8 Felicia Day as Cyd Sherman
A9 Jeff Lewis as Herman Holden
A10 Amy Okuda as April Lou
A11 Robin Thorsen as Clara Bean
A12 Vincent Caso as Simon
A13 Wil Wheaton as Fawkes
A14 Mike Rose as Valkyire
A15 Teal Sherer as Venom
A16 J. Teddy Garces as Bruiser
A17 Alexander Yi as Kwan
A18 Michele Boyd as Riley
A19 Fernando Chien as Wade Wei
A20 Brett Sheridan as Mr. Wiggley
A21 Viji Nathan as Avinashi Balakrishnan Goldberg
A22 Tara Caso as Dena
A23 Kim Evey
A24 Sean Becker

MEMORABILIA CARDS
M01 Felicia Day as Codex
M02 Sandeep Parikh as Zaboo
M03 Jeff Lewis as Vork
M04 Amy Okuda as Tinkerballa
M05 Robin Thorsen as Clara
M06 Vincent Caso as Bladezz
M07 Vincent Caso as Bladezz

I'm a little confused because someone on the Bay has Evey as A24 and Becker as A25

Really sucks that there are only 7 costume card. Not sure what happened there, but seems silly to have less than 10 costume cards.

Administrator
Picture of H_Toser
posted Hide Post
I'm not a fan of directing folks to other sites but Guild fans should really check out some of Cryptozoic's most recent Facebook posts. They have info over there about Guild card giveaways, the Guild binder with three exclusive comic book cover cards, and lots of images of the cards.

Posts: 12995 | Location: Harrisburg, PA, USA | Registered: November 29, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Has no one broke any of this yet?