Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Outcast
 Login/Join

Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of Kryten67
posted
Not sure if anyone has picked this up, Topps more than likely. Robert Kirkman's Outcast is going to be on Cinemax. The Pilot is on Youtube. The Series starts on the 3rd.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IBRe2ITyMxw

Posts: 692 | Location: Columbus, OH | Registered: April 14, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of yorkbag
posted Hide Post
I'm on it! Been looking very forward to this since the previews during Banshee. The previews to this helped lessen the pain of Banshee ending Cool

Posts: 33 | Location: SoFla | Registered: December 04, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of mykdude
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by yorkbag:
I'm on it! Been looking very forward to this since the previews during Banshee. The previews to this helped lessen the pain of Banshee ending Cool

I don't know if anything will lessen that pain! So much hated to see it end.

Posts: 4858 | Location: Tennessee | Registered: March 09, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of yorkbag
posted Hide Post
Banshee will always remain in my top 5 favorite shows of all time Smile

quote:
Originally posted by mykdude:
quote:
Originally posted by yorkbag:

I don't know if anything will lessen that pain! So much hated to see it end.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: yorkbag,

Posts: 33 | Location: SoFla | Registered: December 04, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of chesspieceface
posted Hide Post
Premiere episode was excellent and sets up the series nicely. And unlike Walking Dead and Game of Thrones, this adaptation will catch up to the source material in no time at all, so there won't be all the spoilers posted by loser weirdoes that beset those shows their first 5+ years.

Patrick Fugit in the lead role is terrific. It's great to see him finally follow up with something worthy of his classic debut in "Almost Famous".

Posts: 3328 | Location: California | Registered: December 23, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post