Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  News & Rumors    The Dark Zodiac Super Set - Coming Early 2012
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

The Dark Zodiac Super Set - Coming Early 2012
 Login/Join

posted

Hey all,

Just wanted to let everyone know about this upcoming release. We have a lot of great talent on the set and I'm really proud to be able to create this project.

Pre-orders are now open.

It is a mature audiences only set and I know there is a no adult/nudity policy on this site so I'm not going to post any preview artwork here, but if you wish to check it out and get more details, you can do so - HERE

Cheers,
Jack.

EDIT - NOW SOLD OUT!

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Jack Redd,

Posts: 25 | Location: UK | Registered: July 15, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Just to expand a little on Jack's reference to 'a lot of great talent on the set', in this release there will be contributions from Jack, MAX! and the other ReddLife artists along with several guest artists. Rhiannon Owens is the main Guest for Leo and as such has provided the art for one of the base cards along with five gorgeous original sketch cards. Axebone is the guest artist for Virgo, similarly contributing a base card and five sketch cards in his inimitable, usually NSFW style Big Grin

In addition, Jack has revealed that J.D. Seeber, Randy Siplon and Brandon Kenney have all contributed sketch cards for the Leo set. All of which can be viewed over on Scoundrel. There are more guests artists to be revealed for Libra and Scorpio along with information about other artists who have provided work for these signs. All looking really good, so my order is already in Thumb Up

Posts: 1529 | Location: Warrington, UK | Registered: January 10, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
My order for two of the Premium Super Packs is in Smile .Would have ordered more if I could have afforded it Roll Eyes .

The artwork shown so far is stunning Drool .Better hurry if you want some though,already more than half of run sold Eek .

Posts: 2564 | Location: Sutton Coldfield England | Registered: August 09, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of hcbrewer
posted Hide Post
trying to pre order
but link just takes me to scoundrel !!!????!!!

help please

Posts: 438 | Location: Toronto | Registered: August 30, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by hcbrewer:
trying to pre order

help please
You need to PM or email Jack directly with your order so he can send you a Paypal invoice for the total. His email address is in his NSU Profile.

Posts: 1529 | Location: Warrington, UK | Registered: January 10, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Elaine Perna
posted Hide Post
quote:
trying to pre order

help please

I think Jack posted on Scoundrel "If anyone has any questions or anything for preordering, feel free to drop me a line, PM or e-mails welcome". I believe you can PM him on Scoundrel or e-mail him at jack@reddlife.com

Everything that I have seen for this set (so far) looks incredible and there is still more to be shown soon!! I can't wait!!! Big Grin

Posts: 2274 | Location: Ontario, Canada | Registered: September 20, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
trying to pre order

help please

Sorry guys, I wrote it in the thread on Scoundrel, but should have put it up here as well. Like Kevin and Elaine said these are not available from our online store, pre-orders need to be made directly to me via e-mail or via PM on Scoundrel. Sorry about that.

Jack.

Posts: 25 | Location: UK | Registered: July 15, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
QUICK UPDATE - We have now sold three quarters of all the packs, thanks for the orders everyone and keep 'em coming! Smile

Cheers,
Jack.

Picture of william291077
posted Hide Post
Ordered mine yesterday Smile

Posts: 457 | Location: Glasgow, United Kingdom | Registered: August 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Just added another set of sketch card previews over on Scoundrel if you wish to check them out. Just remember some images contain nudity - You can view them - Here

Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Jack Redd:
Just added another set of sketch card previews over on Scoundrel if you wish to check them out. Just remember some images contain nudity - You can view them - Here

Love Amber Shelton's art.I have a couple of her Vampirella sketches and she used the same glitter technique on them.Has to ne seen in person to appreciate properly.

Can't wait for these,have not seen a single sketch yet that I would not be thrilled to find in a pack.

Posts: 2564 | Location: Sutton Coldfield England | Registered: August 09, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post

posted Hide Post
Just a quick update - The Dark Zodiac Super Set Series 1 has now SOLD OUT!

Thanks to everyone who put in a pre-order!

Also check out Scoundrel for new previews featuring the amazing Tony Perna! - Click Here To View

Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Great news on the sell out Clap .

Is the print run the same as for the first four sets?

Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of hammer
posted Hide Post
Any updates on when these will come out?

Posts: 12154 | Location: England | Registered: September 16, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Jack just posted on Scoundrel that it will be released in February.He caught a chest infection over Xmas and I know those can be nasty Frown .Hope you are completely recovered soon Wave .

Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of hammer
posted Hide Post
Any updates?

Posts: 12154 | Location: England | Registered: September 16, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by hammer:
Any updates?

Just had an e-mail from Jack Redd.He has had a second spell in hospital and this has understandably meant a further delay.The production work is going to the printers today and he expects the cards back in about 4 weeks.Thus I would expect the cards to be sent out around the beginning of April.

Picture of hcbrewer
posted Hide Post
got the same e-mail

would like to send out well wishes to Jack

and hoping he is on the road to recovery

Posts: 438 | Location: Toronto | Registered: August 30, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Jack has posted on Scoundrel that the base cards are printed and on their way back to him..Also posted some very nice sketch's by Lynne Anderson that are too risque for this forum.

Not long to wait now Clap .

Picture of william291077
posted Hide Post
Looking forward to these cards, it has been a while since I ordered. Good to hear progress has been made.

Posts: 457 | Location: Glasgow, United Kingdom | Registered: August 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post