Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  News & Rumors    Cryptozoic Entertainment Announces Four New Licenses
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Cryptozoic Entertainment Announces Four New Licenses
 Login/Join

Administrator
Picture of H_Toser
posted
Cryptozoic Entertainment has announced four new licenses today at the Industry Summit in Las Vegas

NSU Blog - Cryptozoic Announces Four New Licenses

Posts: 12995 | Location: Harrisburg, PA, USA | Registered: November 29, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Chris Cline
posted Hide Post
WOW!!! I will have to buy some SOA

http://1000thghostcards.weebly.com/

Posts: 1155 | Location: Denver, CO | Registered: December 03, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of MvG
posted Hide Post
SAMCRO

Yes!!! Awesome news indeed. I am very happy about this Metal

Posts: 792 | Location: Netherlands | Registered: April 25, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Doc Floyd
posted Hide Post
Glad to see Breaking Bad is finally getting a set.

Depends on what's in it on how much I buy.

I'll probably buy at least a box or 2 of SOA.

Posts: 147 | Location: NC | Registered: October 12, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Jake
posted Hide Post
And now I will have my 1st case purchase of a Crypto set!

SOA! AWESOME!

Posts: 1226 | Location: Vegas Baby! | Registered: September 21, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of cardaddict
posted Hide Post
I will definitely collect the Breaking Bad cards, I won't be able to help myself.

Posts: 2502 | Location: USA | Registered: November 08, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Platinum Card Talk Member
Picture of Incarnadine
posted Hide Post
Well there's 2, maybe 3 more licenses I'll be buying cards for.

Breaking Bad and SOA are no brainers, and Ender's Game could be very interesting, I loved the book and there are several names in the cast I'd like to get an autograph from.

-Goethe

Ad pulchritudinem tria requiruntur: integritas, consonantia, claritas.
(Three things are required for beauty: wholeness, harmony, radiance.)

Posts: 5142 | Location: Vancouver/B.C./Canada | Registered: October 13, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of Raven
posted Hide Post
Crypto is certainly coming out with the titles that a lot of card collectors have been requesting. Thumb Up

The only problem I can foresee is that several are scheduled for Fall and Winter of 2013, both old ones and these new ones. Based on past history I would have to believe that some of these will bleed into 2014. Actually I don't think that's a bad thing given all the stuff on tap. Wink

Posts: 10383 | Location: New York | Registered: November 20, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of SHouseman
posted Hide Post
Yeah, the post on Cryptozoic says 2013 and 2014... Plus I'm assuming there'll be a Walking Dead Season 3 and others not yet announced thrown in that timeframe as well! Cryptozoic is definitely getting ahold of some great licenses!

Posts: 1186 | Location: USA | Registered: June 13, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of Lovemesomecards
posted Hide Post
Hot diggity dog! SAMCRO. Love this show and will buy a lot of this product. Bouncey

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Lovemesomecards,

Posts: 749 | Location: Rockford,Illinois | Registered: July 01, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Chris Cline
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Incarnadine:
Well there's 2, maybe 3 more licenses I'll be buying cards for.

Breaking Bad and SOA are no brainers, and Ender's Game could be very interesting, I loved the book and there are several names in the cast I'd like to get an autograph from.

Yeah like.....Harrison Ford

http://1000thghostcards.weebly.com/

Posts: 1155 | Location: Denver, CO | Registered: December 03, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Picture of Scifi Cards
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Raven:
Crypto is certainly coming out with the titles that a lot of card collectors have been requesting. Thumb Up

The only problem I can foresee is that several are scheduled for Fall and Winter of 2013, both old ones and these new ones. Based on past history I would have to believe that some of these will bleed into 2014. Actually I don't think that's a bad thing given all the stuff on tap. Wink

I just received info that had a May 1st release date for BOTH Fringe 3&4 and Walking Dead Comic Series 2. Eek

If they start cranking out sets 2 at a time, it's going to be hard to keep up. And I'm already having trouble keeping up... Shake Head

Ed

Trading Page Now Online: http://www.scifi.cards/trading.html

Collecting Sketches of the Character Crystal

Posts: 5079 | Location: Phoenix, AZ | Registered: March 09, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Juelle Lou
posted Hide Post
SOA and Breaking Bad? Best news ever!!

I am going to be broke for a very long time Shake Head Big Grin

Hopefully with Cryptozoic doing a Pacific Rim and SOA set that means there's a pretty good chance they'll get Charlie Hunnam to sign. But I really want an Idris Elba auto, who else loves the show Luther as much as me?

Posts: 1512 | Location: Australia | Registered: October 23, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
SAMCRO

another set to collect
Smile

Traded with: RupT, Mar53, LUZNDAVE, Cardz_house , INDYPAT75, blwilson, KADRAN00157, Card Reaper, Tangent, Shaunicus, Ifish, wolfie, rwn410, Geoff bovey, WarriorBabe, womble

Posts: 855 | Location: Coventry - England | Registered: July 04, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of Raven
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Juelle Lou:
But I really want an Idris Elba auto, who else loves the show Luther as much as me?

His autograph card from Thor was seeded in the Marvel Avengers Assemble packs. Problem is it's more expensive than it should because of the ratio of autographs to boxes in that product. If UD hadn't short changed the Thor set there would have been only about 4 signers for Avengers.

Posts: 10383 | Location: New York | Registered: November 20, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Juelle Lou
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Raven:
quote:
Originally posted by Juelle Lou:
But I really want an Idris Elba auto, who else loves the show Luther as much as me?

His autograph card from Thor was seeded in the Marvel Avengers Assemble packs. Problem is it's more expensive than it should because of the ratio of autographs to boxes in that product. If UD hadn't short changed the Thor set there would have been only about 4 signers for Avengers.

Thanks for the info Raven Wave
I didn't realise he had signed for Thor as I don't really pay attention to the marvel sets.
There's one on the bay, but I don't think I can pay that sort of money Shake Head

Posts: 1512 | Location: Australia | Registered: October 23, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
BREAKING BAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WOOOOOOOO-HOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*head explodes*

Posts: 235 | Location: UK | Registered: March 31, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Incarnadine
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Kris Gibson:

*head explodes*

Did you accidentally switch the meth crystals for fulminated mercury?

Love the bits of chemistry they work into the show, especially the story he told when explaining what thermite is. Big Grin

-Goethe

Ad pulchritudinem tria requiruntur: integritas, consonantia, claritas.
(Three things are required for beauty: wholeness, harmony, radiance.)

Posts: 5142 | Location: Vancouver/B.C./Canada | Registered: October 13, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
^ Big Grin

Soooooooooooooooo pumped for this!!! One of my all time favourite shows... gonna kill my wallet, but hey...

WOO-HOO!!!!

*head explodes, again*

Posts: 235 | Location: UK | Registered: March 31, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post