Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  News & Rumors    Leaf Acquires Family Guy License
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Leaf Acquires Family Guy License
 Login/Join

Platinum Card Talk Member
Picture of Scifi Cards
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Chris Cline:
When are these due out now?

My supplier says "any day now" (for the last week....)

Ed

Trading Page Now Online: http://www.scifi.cards/trading.html

Collecting Sketches of the Character Crystal

Posts: 5079 | Location: Phoenix, AZ | Registered: March 09, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Chris Cline
posted Hide Post
Any one know what the final Auto list looks like or how many Quote cards there are in the set?

Posts: 1155 | Location: Denver, CO | Registered: December 03, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
they have some on feebay.a few high end autos and sketches are on now!they dont look the best to be honest!

Posts: 182 | Location: runcorn | Registered: January 23, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Chris Cline
posted Hide Post
yeah they are more sticker auto's but I might pick up a couple of them just to have in my collection. Here is what I have seen so far:

Alfonso Ribeiro
Brian Tochi
Carlos Alazraqui
Debra Wilson
Ed Asner
Jennie Garth
Leif Garrett
Lou Gossett JR
Mark Hamill
Patrick Duffy
Patrick Stewart
Patrick Warburton
Thomas Dekker
Tori Spelling
LeVar Burton
Carrie Fisher
Gina Gershon

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Chris Cline,

http://1000thghostcards.weebly.com/

Posts: 1155 | Location: Denver, CO | Registered: December 03, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Platinum Card Talk Member
Picture of Scifi Cards
posted Hide Post
Odd thing about the LeVar Burton autos. The ones I've seen in breaks seem to be On Card. You can see the sticker on all the others, but not his. His 'autograph' wouldn't fit on a sticker anyway.

Ed

Trading Page Now Online: http://www.scifi.cards/trading.html

Collecting Sketches of the Character Crystal

Posts: 5079 | Location: Phoenix, AZ | Registered: March 09, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of robomole
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Scifi Cards:
Odd thing about the LeVar Burton autos. The ones I've seen in breaks seem to be On Card. You can see the sticker on all the others, but not his. His 'autograph' wouldn't fit on a sticker anyway.

Ed

If I recall correctly, his autographs in the Leaf pop century sets looked like were all on-card as well. So either he is their next door neighbor or they realize that his auto would never fit on a sticker. In any case I just wish they would take the effort to make all the autographs on-card. It would make the sets 1000% more impressive and certainly make me purchase more.

Posts: 209 | Location: El Cajon, California | Registered: October 16, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Have any of the so called actually signed this product ?

Posts: 1212 | Location: u.k. | Registered: February 02, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post