Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  News & Rumors    Star Trek Beyond (Rittenhouse)
Page 1 2 3 4 5 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Star Trek Beyond (Rittenhouse)
 Login/Join

Titanium Card Talk Member
Picture of wolfie
posted Hide Post
" Death's door and he's quoting Shakespeare "

Posts: 28999 | Location: wolverhampton staffs uk | Registered: July 19, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
"Do whatever it takes to stop him from using that weapon."

Posts: 2147 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: September 14, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of robomole
posted Hide Post
"Dad joined Starfleet because he believed in it. I joined on a dare."

Posts: 209 | Location: El Cajon, California | Registered: October 16, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of STCardGeek
posted Hide Post
Ah, you guys are so cute. I've been busy and here you are, all done!
I could pinch your cheeks Wink I'll announce the winner Wednesday AM. But, for being so proactive, I'll offer you what I'm going to call a FLASH CONTEST!!!
I just went into the closet and found a set sorting tray. I used to use them all the time but at one point lost track of it...so, I saw it. and grabbed it to take to the office and saw It still had one common card in it from the last set I did...guess which Trek set I last sorted in this box and win a costume card from the Trek Beyond set!
One guess per person! If there are more then 1 correct guess, we'll figure something out so everyone is happy Wink

Posts: 4246 | Location: Pittsboro, NC USA | Registered: November 30, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of aeolus14ummbra
posted Hide Post
Women of Star Trek?

Posts: 285 | Location: Dallas, TX USA | Registered: July 23, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
2009 Star Trek movie

Posts: 2147 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: September 14, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of robomole
posted Hide Post
I'll go 2014 Portfolio Prints.

Posts: 209 | Location: El Cajon, California | Registered: October 16, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of STCardGeek
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Logan:
2009 Star Trek movie

I almost wish that were the answer, it would be funny for it to be another of the reboots to be the answer Wink

Posts: 4246 | Location: Pittsboro, NC USA | Registered: November 30, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by STCardGeek:
quote:
Originally posted by Logan:
2009 Star Trek movie

I almost wish that were the answer, it would be funny for it to be another of the reboots to be the answer Wink

That's why I went with it. I had a sneaky feeling there was a connection there. Big Grin

Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of AJJ
posted Hide Post
Star Trek: Voyager Heroes and Villains

Posts: 4594 | Location: Liverpool, UK | Registered: June 12, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of STCardGeek
posted Hide Post
Nope, no right guess yet. I'll give it a wee longer before telling. I will say, none of you have gone old enough.

Picture of STCardGeek
posted Hide Post
Nope, no right guess yet. I'll give it a wee longer before telling. I will say, none of you have gone old enough.
Well, except for the Women of Trek guess, depending on which one you mean, one of those three sets could be around the same time frame...

Picture of wolfie
posted Hide Post
Star Trek Original series 40th Anniversary.

Posts: 28999 | Location: wolverhampton staffs uk | Registered: July 19, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of STCardGeek
posted Hide Post
And we have a winner Wink Wolfie, drop me an email and your address Smile
That was the flash contest winner. I'll announce the other contest tomorrow AM.

Picture of robomole
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by robomole:
P.S. I'm really excited for this set. I have a case coming and I'm hoping to pull Chris Pine and Peter Weller. Fingers crossed!

Well I just finished opening my case and no Weller or Pine Frown but that's ok you can't win em all. I ended up with Karl Urban and Sofia Boutella as my best autos and some pretty neat props! I already cheated and bought the 9 case incentive Chris Pine off ebay. Weller may be the same but I'm gonna wait and see how some group breaks pan out first. Overall a beautiful set! Cards are fantastic! With the recent news about a possible Tarantino Star Trek Eek I wonder if this is the last we've seen of this awesome crew. Glad Rittenhouse made us some great cards and hey... maybe a Quentin Tarantino autograph card is in their future haha.

Picture of wolfie
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by STCardGeek:

And we have a winner Wink Wolfie, drop me an email and your address Smile

Whoooooooooo, i shall make it so. Big Grin

Picture of STCardGeek
posted Hide Post
Logan and Robmole are the winners of the quote contest!!
Email me so I can get addresses at stcardgeek@gmail.com
and Happy release day everyone!!!!!

Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Yay!! Thank you so much! This is the first time I ever won anything like this! Clap Dance

Picture of robomole
posted Hide Post
AWESOME!!!! Thanks so much for your generosity! This was a fun contest to be apart of! Reminded me of how many great lines are in these movies haha. Big Grin Elephant Bouncey Thumb Up

Picture of STCardGeek
posted Hide Post
I'm a big fan of trying to make things fun. Release days are very stressful for me and I like to be reminded of everyone out there enjoying Trek as I do!