Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  News & Rumors    Star Trek Beyond (Rittenhouse)
Page 1 2 3 4 5 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Star Trek Beyond (Rittenhouse)
 Login/Join

Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of Raven
posted Hide Post
"Enterprise"

Somebody must have said it. Big Grin

Posts: 10383 | Location: New York | Registered: November 20, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of robomole
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by STCardGeek:

I have 36 cases coming, so I BETTER pull a Pine and Weller Wink

You never know. There could be a packing error and I'll end up with 36 cases worth of Chris Pine autos in my single case haha. I'm jealous! I assume you're getting some Archive Boxes with them and that Crew Costume card looks amazing!

My quote of the day...
"Edison. I have to say Kirk I missed being me. We lost ourselves, but gained a purpose!"

Posts: 209 | Location: El Cajon, California | Registered: October 16, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
If I'm not too late for B:

"But if the universe is truly endless, then are we not striving for something forever out of reach?"

And E:

"Everybody, raise your glass for Captain James T. Kirk."

Posts: 1568 | Location: NJ | Registered: August 28, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
So if today is Y, then...

"You have no idea who we are, but you’ll soon find out."

Posts: 2147 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: September 14, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Titanium Card Talk Member
Picture of wolfie
posted Hide Post
" Easier than you think to get lost. "

Posts: 28999 | Location: wolverhampton staffs uk | Registered: July 19, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of wolfie
posted Hide Post
" you gave your girlfriend radioactive jewelry "

Posts: 28999 | Location: wolverhampton staffs uk | Registered: July 19, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of robomole
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by wolfie:
" you gave your girlfriend radioactive jewelry "

I'll piggyback...

"You gave your girlfriend a tracking device?"

Posts: 209 | Location: El Cajon, California | Registered: October 16, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of STCardGeek
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Raven:
"Enterprise"

Somebody must have said it. Big Grin

Ya know I can't help but argue that very few quotes are made out of one word...unless it's KKKKKHHHHHAAAAAAANNNNNN Wink
snicker

Posts: 4246 | Location: Pittsboro, NC USA | Registered: November 30, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of Raven
posted Hide Post
You can throw it away. I never saw Beyond and I'm not cheating. Big Grin

Posts: 10383 | Location: New York | Registered: November 20, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of STCardGeek
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Raven:
You can throw it away. I never saw Beyond and I'm not cheating. Big Grin

Well, I never expected people to come up with the quotes without looking online. I mean, gosh with TOS< I could totally quote anything anytime I watched it so many times...but yes, I expected people would use an online resource so go go go Wink
And although you guys are already on it, today is Y!!

Posts: 4246 | Location: Pittsboro, NC USA | Registered: November 30, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of robomole
posted Hide Post
Does anyone happen to know the print run of this product? If not I'm sure the boxes will be numbered as always.

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of WOMBLE
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by STCardGeek:
quote:
Originally posted by WOMBLE:
I can understand the 35 Relic cards (1 per box), but I do not understand why they have to make the Chekov Memoriam cards so rare(1:288 packs). With 9 to collect these are going to be very difficult to put together even for large dealers. I guess it is really just another incentive for serious collectors to buy an Archive Box?

I see the Rewards card is a variant of the Chekov Relic card, so you'll need plenty of wrappers for that one.

The Memorium cards aren't in the archive box, just as an fyi.
And I kinda hope the Chekov reward is costly. I send my master set clients tons of wrappers with each release as an incentive to think I'm awesome Wink (jk). Sure would be nice for them to have something nice to spend them on.

I see there are quite a number of what they describe as 'exclusions' from the Archive box this time round. It may have been better to for RA to sell off the Simon Pegg cards separately, as it will drive people nuts trying to complete this particular set.

quote:
Originally posted by robomole:
Does anyone happen to know the print run of this product? If not I'm sure the boxes will be numbered as always.

The nine Chekov cards are 1 per case, and they are numbered -/100. If you do the maths I reckon this release will be approximately no different to other runs of Star Trek.

Posts: 1114 | Location: UNITED KINGDOM | Registered: December 19, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
I suppose today is O so...

"OK, let’s never do that again."

Posts: 2147 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: September 14, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of wolfie
posted Hide Post
" Of course i care, Leonard. "

Picture of robomole
posted Hide Post
"Ominous. Dark. Dangerous."

quote:
Originally posted by WOMBLE:

quote:
Originally posted by robomole:

The nine Chekov cards are 1 per case, and they are numbered -/100. If you do the maths I reckon this release will be approximately no different to other runs of Star Trek.

Thanks! Kinda just trying to figure out how rare the incentives are so that helps!

Picture of STCardGeek
posted Hide Post
Sorry I didn't make it here to announce yesterday's letter, but Wednesday is my busy busy day. But, I see you are all self sustaining and carrying on quite nicely without me, soooooo keep going Smile

Picture of wolfie
posted Hide Post
" Now, your part of something bigger now lassie, right? dinnae give up on that "

Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
"No offense Ma'am, but... where's the fun in that?"

Picture of robomole
posted Hide Post
"Now you’re wondering just what it means to be you."

Picture of STCardGeek
posted Hide Post
Keep 'em coming Wink