Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  News & Rumors    Dr Who Stickers
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Dr Who Stickers
 Login/Join

Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of hammer
posted
Just seen that there is a new set of Dr Who Stickers from Topps Europe - Titled "Doctor Who Regeneration". It features the new Doctor and the Tenth, Eleventh & War Doctor plus companions and enemies. A total of 192 stickers.

Posts: 12158 | Location: England | Registered: September 16, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Titanium Card Talk Member
Picture of wolfie
posted Hide Post
ooh yes just seen these. Smile

192 stickers in the set.

5 stickers per pack @ 50p

Album & 30 stickers @ £2.99

The album comes with an A2 wallchart.

Posts: 29002 | Location: wolverhampton staffs uk | Registered: July 19, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of hammer
posted Hide Post
No Wallchart with my album

This message has been edited. Last edited by: hammer,

Posts: 12158 | Location: England | Registered: September 16, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Sounds really cool. Are these available through any distributer in the US?

Posts: 457 | Location: Raleigh | Registered: April 21, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Platinum Card Talk Member
Picture of Scifi Cards
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by John Tirohn:
Sounds really cool. Are these available through any distributer in the US?

Not to my knowledge.

Topps UK and Topps US are separate entities and rarely can you get UK releases here through normal channels.

Ed

Trading Page Now Online: http://www.scifi.cards/trading.html

Collecting Sketches of the Character Crystal

Posts: 5082 | Location: Phoenix, AZ | Registered: March 09, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
It would be nice if some of our UK friends would bring a set or even a box to sell or trade. I have two complete sets with album of earlier sets. I also will be bringing binders of stuff to trade.
ALSO INTERESTED IN FROZEN ACTIVITY CARDS THAT RECENTLY CAME OUT.

Posts: 971 | Location: WESTWOOD NJ | Registered: May 22, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of WOMBLE
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by hammer:
No Wallchart with my album

The A2 poster is in the current 'Doctor Who Adventures Magazine #355' along with exclusive stickers.

Posts: 1116 | Location: UNITED KINGDOM | Registered: December 19, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of hammer
posted Hide Post
Thumb Up

Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Did not know they are exclusive stickers

Traded with: RupT, Mar53, LUZNDAVE, Cardz_house , INDYPAT75, blwilson, KADRAN00157, Card Reaper, Tangent, Shaunicus, Ifish, wolfie, rwn410, Geoff bovey, WarriorBabe, womble

Posts: 855 | Location: Coventry - England | Registered: July 04, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of hammer
posted Hide Post
Had totally missed the poster being in the mag and none left in my newsagents (5 in the town) so I have had to order one

posted Hide Post
there were some lenticular 3 d cards in the previous mags 2 x 2 =4 different.

if you buy a box of stickers you basically break the back of the set. Most my customers who bought a box only needed a few.

the new star war stickers box gave a full set

...if you can count them you haven't got enough.

Posts: 167 | Location: uk | Registered: December 26, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of hammer
posted Hide Post
only needed to order 3 stickers for the set

Titanium Card Talk Member
Picture of wolfie
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by hammer:
only needed to order 3 stickers for the set

did you just buy a box of stickers?

Posts: 29002 | Location: wolverhampton staffs uk | Registered: July 19, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of hammer
posted Hide Post
Yes always best to buy a box rather than single packs