Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  News & Rumors    Archifou Featured on Upper Deck Blog
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Archifou Featured on Upper Deck Blog
 Login/Join

Administrator
Picture of H_Toser
posted
NSU Card Talk Member "Archifou" is not only known for the expert custom cards he creates, but he's also a massive Marvel Avengers Trading Cards, among other things. He is spotlighted today on the Upper Deck Blog:

One Collector has ‘Assembled’ an Impressive Collection of Marvel Avengers Trading Cards

A big congrats to Stephane ("Archifou"). Way to go!

Posts: 12995 | Location: Harrisburg, PA, USA | Registered: November 29, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of archifou
posted Hide Post
Thanks Harris Elephant

Posts: 1225 | Location: Montreal, Quebec, Canada | Registered: November 17, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Very impressive. I'm trying for that set too, but it's going to take a long time...I may even go after sketches from each artist as well.

Posts: 860 | Location: Alaska | Registered: May 28, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Titanium Card Talk Member
Picture of wolfie
posted Hide Post
Congratulations to you Stephane. Clap

Posts: 28999 | Location: wolverhampton staffs uk | Registered: July 19, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of AJJ
posted Hide Post
Congrats Stephane.

Posts: 4594 | Location: Liverpool, UK | Registered: June 12, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Way to go Stephane!

Posts: 1343 | Location: Frederick, MD USA | Registered: July 25, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of archifou
posted Hide Post
Thanks Chuck, Wolfie, AJJ and Laura Smile

Posts: 1225 | Location: Montreal, Quebec, Canada | Registered: November 17, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I'm doing the memorabilia set from Avengers Assemble and I'm down to my last 4 needed. I haven't even seen a picture of the AT5 so I have no idea what it even looks like. The other 3 that I need I hope to have very soon.

congrats on your collection, Dave

Posts: 79 | Location: SE Michigan | Registered: January 28, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post