Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  News & Rumors    Jules Verne art series Out: Journey to Center of the Earth & 20,000 Leagues Under Sea
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Jules Verne art series Out: Journey to Center of the Earth & 20,000 Leagues Under Sea
 Login/Join

Picture of monsterwax
posted
After numerous delays, the Journey to the Center of the Earth & 20,000 Leagues Under the Sea series is finally released. Thanks to all our pre-order people for their patience, we're sending them out as fast as we can. The 500 numbered boxes contain both series and special inserts painted by Ricardo's son, Ricardo Garijo, Jr. Anyone who enjoys the old style art & story cards can check them out at: www.monsterwax.com/journey.html

Posts: 404 | Location: Tallahassee, FL | Registered: April 12, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Titanium Card Talk Member
Picture of wolfie
posted Hide Post
These look as great as the previous sets, well done on getting these done Kurt. Clap

Posts: 28999 | Location: wolverhampton staffs uk | Registered: July 19, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of LUZNDAVE
posted Hide Post
Just order my box. I'm looking forward to these.

Posts: 348 | Location: La Palma, CA | Registered: January 07, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of MikeFitz
posted Hide Post
I'm "opening THAT box" tomorrow.
Can't wait.

Posts: 1457 | Location: New England | Registered: January 02, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post